• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Malaysia] - Young chinese woman drove into and killed 8 Malay cyclist boys... sentenced to 6 years jail, subsequently aquitted

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You should put your ringgit where your mouth is. Start raising money for her appeal. Better still, engage a Queen's Counsel. :eek:
I doubt Abang court admits Queen Council. Btw pls don’t ask me to google as I’m boycotting google. I have asked my lianbang bros to look into the matter and will give my support, financial or otherwise.

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Her car overturned. She must take some blame also. If she was going below the 70kmh speed limit, it would not overturn.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
1650010923178.png

I will wait u for 6 years.

Knn. Sg here most car accident cause death all like sentence less than a year and the most like 2 years without appealing. Fuck up just becos of m&ds. They can always reproduce m&ds themselves so easily.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mudland really hopeless. No wonder what they do it’s always based on race. Knn lucky we dodged a bullet by separating from these scums!

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal

A totally rubbish stupid racism system. Revoke her driving license 3 years and sentenced her 6 years jail even though she do not have the intend of murdering. Shld be opposite wa, jail her 3 years of course lesser like at least 1 year and revoke her license 6 years.

So revoke her license 3 years then after 3 years, she can drive in jail ah???

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
A totally rubbish stupid racism system. Revoke her driving license 3 years and sentenced her 6 years jail even though she do not have the intend of murdering. Shld be opposite wa, jail her 3 years of course lesser like at least 1 year and revoke her license 6 years.

So revoke her license 3 years then after 3 years, she can drive in jail ah???
Revoke her license starts after she leave jail.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Her car overturned. She must take some blame also. If she was going below the 70kmh speed limit, it would not overturn.
3 lane highway at 3 am and no other traffic expected so of course will drive a bit fast. How fast we dunno. But sometimes when driving on rural roads, buffalos and cows sleep on the road. You bang it, its a accident. Who would expect a cow or buffalo on the road?but locals will know and drive slowly.