• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Malaysia sincere to open border for Singapore entry no quarantine but Govt yaya papaya !

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
betul, my jiuhu colleague beritahu kamu that dia bayar only rm1 (daily?) for his wife's delivery fees in "mat"-ternity ward :o-o:

Betul bang. Sebab kerjaan nak menolong org Melayu, org yang bukan Melayu juga mendapat bantuan perubatan yg sama seperti orang Melayu.

Sebaliknya di sinkiland kerana org cheena banyak yang kaya raya dan sangup membayar kos perubatan yang mahal. Sebab itu orang yg bukan cheena terseksa kerana terpaksa membayar kos medical yang tinggi juga. :cautious:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because it's unnecessary to share human borders with Malaysia,as long as we have all the workers we need here like a contained factory/concentration camp......in fact with the covid pandemic we might already have more than we could possibly need,expect at least 10 percent layoffs over the next six months,with so much excess human beings sloshing around,300 million unemployed in Asia......I think every ft ought to be paying sinkies 15 percent each month just for the privilege of working here.....call it membership to the cartel fees....I expect a $300 check in my bank account every month.

As for jhks.......if ur gonna be working here.....u need to stfu about how u can't be going back across the causeway every weekend to enjoy ur bluewave and ur 3:1 exchange rate alright?every other ft here is stuck here for the long haul,going back only once or twice a year......I don't see why u got to be more special than everyone else.

although I must admit,if they build a goddam mrt to jb,I would rent a condo there for $600 sgd a month as well and enjoy the 1:3 exchange rate.
Why do you think its taking so long to build a mrt.PAP does not want it. They managed to talk najib into giving away the ktm rail track so that one problem solved.
Having too many sinkies living in jb may cause hdb flats to depreciate.
And even if they did built the mrt, PAP will ensure the fares are not affordable,

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Betul bang. Sebab kerjaan nak menolong org Melayu, org yang bukan Melayu juga mendapat bantuan perubatan yg sama seperti orang Melayu.

Sebaliknya di sinkiland kerana org cheena banyak yang kaya raya dan sangup membayar kos perubatan yang mahal. Sebab itu orang yg bukan cheena terseksa kerana terpaksa membayar kos medical yang tinggi juga. :cautious:
wah, kos medical betul sangat murah untuk rakyat di-msia.
dunia perbezaan di-sini, sama ada di-bayar oleh china atau orang bangsa lain :frown:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why do you think its taking so long to build a mrt.PAP does not want it. They managed to talk najib into giving away the ktm rail track so that one problem solved.
Having too many sinkies living in jb may cause hdb flats to depreciate.
And even if they did built the mrt, PAP will ensure the fares are not affordable,
This is about open border for daily commute and you bring it up to the level of Singaporeans living in jb will cause HDB flats to depreciate. The border is always open before the crisis and HDB didn't depreciate at all.

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysia ready to welcome Singapore.
Singapore still yaya papaya.
1592876589622.jpg

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is about open border for daily commute and you bring it up to the level of Singaporeans living in jb will cause HDB flats to depreciate. The border is always open before the crisis and HDB didn't depreciate at all.
Sinkies were buying homes and living in jb during badawi's time till 2008. Crossing the border was seamless. At one time, no need to fill up any form. Just show passport and enter.
China developers saw this and started investing big time in jb as prc chinese too have no need for visa to enter.
Then enter najib and he screwed everything up. I reckon at PAP behest.
Increase toll to cross causeway, gave up ktm rail land in sinkie which could have beenn upgraded to commuter rail to jb, visa for chinese visitors were implemented causing huge jams at border crossings, increase in minimum housing price foreigners from RM500k to RM1 mil. causing a glut of unsold properties..... if you ask me, najib should be charged for treason.
Those who bought homes were met with jam due to insufficient immigration and custom officers done on purpose and most gave up and return.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seamless cos before 9/11 lah. Now more stringent check by our ica and custom dept. Now more jobs catered for jiuhukia...more than 300K. Tats y always jammed lah.

As for Najib...if hes found guilty, ought to be prisoned for life. Tis type of leader can pawn away his country.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies were buying homes and living in jb during badawi's time till 2008. Crossing the border was seamless. At one time, no need to fill up any form. Just show passport and enter.
China developers saw this and started investing big time in jb as prc chinese too have no need for visa to enter.
Then enter najib and he screwed everything up. I reckon at PAP behest.
Increase toll to cross causeway, gave up ktm rail land in sinkie which could have beenn upgraded to commuter rail to jb, visa for chinese visitors were implemented causing huge jams at border crossings, increase in minimum housing price foreigners from RM500k to RM1 mil. causing a glut of unsold properties..... if you ask me, najib should be charged for treason.
Those who bought homes were met with jam due to insufficient immigration and custom officers done on purpose and most gave up and return.
There is nothing in this post about HDB depreciating as you claimed in your previous post.