• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malaysia Police kills 5 men in Shoot out..... don't play play....

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://www.thestar.com.my/News/Nation/2013/08/19/gang04-involved-in-12-murders.aspx

sungainibongshootout.ashx

GEORGE TOWN: The five men who were gunned down by police early today were behind 12 shooting cases in three states, said Inspector-General of Police Tan Sri Khalid Abu Bakar.

He said the men, some of whom were members of the notorious gang 04, were involved in at least seven murder cases and two attempted murder cases in Penang, two murder cases in Kedah and one murder case in Negeri Sembilan.

The five were shot dead in an ambush by a special police team at an apartment at about 5am in Sungai Nibong here

Khalid said police also seized three pistols from the five men, aged between 23 and 27.

"We ran a test on the firearms and it was proven that they were used in at least 12 murder or attempted murder cases," he told a press conference.

"Seven of the murders and the two cases of attempted murder occurred in Penang. Two of the murders occurred in Kedah and one in Negeri Sembilan.
"All the cases took place over the past year, with the latest in Penang," Khalid said.

He said police laid an ambush at the apartment block before moving in.

"We were shot at first before we acted in defence and shot them down," he said.

He said police were tracking down several other members of the gang believed to have been involved in the murders and shootings.

"Preliminary investigation indicates that one of the five shot dead today was the leader of the gang. The gang moved about on the orders of the leader and based on its targeted victims.

"It does not stay in any one place for long so as to avoid detection by the police," he said.

Khalid said police had been monitoring the gang for several months and had set up a special team to investigate all the murder and shooting cases.

"The investigation and intelligence gathered resulted in today's success," he said.

Replying to a question, Khalid said the gang members offered themselves for hire to kill or shoot but they had also killed and shot people out of vengeance and other motives.

He also said that four of the five men had several previous criminal records.

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seems to me most of the violent crimes with forearms are committed by msians kelings!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Real police overseas deal with real criminals.
SPF poodles deals with opposition politicians and can't even catch lowly ah loan runner.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I would read mudland crime news with a pinch of salt. Sound like these cockroaches were set up to take the fall for all the recent shootings...

"We ran a test on the firearms and it was proven that they were used in at least 12 murder or attempted murder cases," he told a press conference.

"Seven of the murders and the two cases of attempted murder occurred in Penang. Two of the murders occurred in Kedah and one in Negeri Sembilan.
"All the cases took place over the past year, with the latest in Penang," Khalid said.

He said police laid an ambush at the apartment block before moving in.

"We were shot at first before we acted in defence and shot them down," he said.

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
Families seek explanation for shooting deaths

12656_550028341718837_53361458_n.jpg

News & Picture by The Star Online
(Source: http://tinyurI.com/kl2zx47)

20th August 2013

GEORGE TOWN: Family members of the five men shot dead by police are demanding an explanation for the shooting.

More than 50 family members and friends of the deceased gathered outside the Penang mortuary last night seeking answers.

One of the deceased’s uncle, S. Nadarajah, said they could not claim the five bodies as investigations were pending.

“Why did they have to shoot the men when they could’ve just fired a warning shot? They were all sleeping inside. I believe the police could have easily apprehended them,” the 62-year-old told reporters.

V.R. Murugasen, 52, the father of one of the men, is furious and baffled as to how his son and four friends were identified as members of the notorious Gang 04.

“My son has no criminal record, so how can he be affiliated to the gang? I think the police are lying just to cover their backs.

“The five of them grew up together and had just moved into the apartment three days ago. There were very close and some of them would come over to my house for meals,” he said.

Murugasen said he was told of his son’s death when a friend from Kuala Lumpur read about it in an online report.

“I will lodge a police report as they need not shoot at the men. I believe they could just have apprehended them without discharging any shots,” he added.

Seri Delima assemblyman R.S.N. Rayer, who was also at the mortuary, said he would help the family lodge a report at the Patani Road police station.

“I’d like to call on Inspector-General of Police Tan Sri Khalid Abu Bakar and Penang police chief Senior Deputy Comm Datuk Abdul Rahim Hanafi to provide the deceased’s families with a satisfactory explanation.

“Even if they did have criminal records, they should have been arrested and brought to court to be charged and not brutally gunned down,” he said.

Family members of the deceased had been waiting to see the bodies at the mortuary since 11am.

Things became quite tense with the police when one of the family members threw a helmet into the mortuary’s compound.

Last edited:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I would read mudland crime news with a pinch of salt. Sound like these cockroaches were set up to take the fall for all the recent shootings...

yes.................a M'sian friend ever tell me what happened in his hometown...............

the cops shot up a wrong van...............innocent people in the van all dead...............the cops claim the people are all gunmen but yet fail to produce a single gun as evidence............

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes.................a M'sian friend ever tell me what happened in his hometown...............

the cops shot up a wrong van...............innocent people in the van all dead...............the cops claim the people are all gunmen but yet fail to produce a single gun as evidence............

For all you know, crooked cops might have been the hired guns. Then shoot up some small timers and plant the "hot" guns at the scene. This is often seen in Brazilian crime movies..

B Man

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yup.

the changes in the economy over the past 10 years has affected the estates where they used to live and work as tappers or farmers.

Now these guys with little education, work experience and little knowledge of anything else are desperate and will do anything to make money.

That being said, I think the police shot them quickly as they also know that these guys tend to be trigger happy and will shoot or hack with a machete without any second thoughts.

I applaud the police for this one..

Seems to me most of the violent crimes with forearms are committed by msians kelings!

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They learn from pass.

Now you see 3 Guns.... I wonder who is the owners.......

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Interesting and yet all the victims were kelings might not be so simple but i doubt those deceaesed were purely innocent in fact i feel the families were angry that these bloody criminals were shot in their sleep cos you know they need to be alerted first so that they can run or shoot back.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Real police overseas deal with real criminals.
SPF poodles deals with opposition politicians and can't even catch lowly ah loan runner.

Fully agree with you, at least the Malaysian Polis make an example of the
5 criminals, you want to play with Guns, you mati!!