• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malays who speaks good English

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
These malays are impressive, no singlish, speaks proper English.
[/IMG]

I do agree that the these malays newscaster can speak very good english.
I had the privilege to bonk one newscaster before and i believe these gals are good in too..
OtelliEdwards20080323-6.jpg

she is simply irresistible.:biggrin:

Areopagus

Alfrescian
Loyal
The details of Fauziah's departure from Mediacorp are at http://www.thinkcentre.org/article.cfm?ArticleID=300

They have been confirmed by her brother-in-law - just google her name with Jeyaretnam

Fauziah was doing excellent work at Mediacorpse until she hit the glass ceiling.

Her progress stopped there because of you know what..........

Now her natural talent is there for all to see on a foreign channel that knows how to appreciate real talent instead of supressing them.

And they say Singapore is a meritocracy.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well I'm not wrong even though I don't know her personally.

Mediacorpse loss is the world's gain.

Last edited:

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My fave is Lynette Tye. Hope I spell her name correctly. I think she is happily married to a HongKonger doctor.