• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malay should be ASEAN’s lingua franca, says M’sian minister - Do you agree?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes I agree wholeheartedly. Malay is the predominent language of the region. Everyone should be able to speak Bahasa.

Bahasa What???....the Indonesian will say their Bahasa is the best & the Malaysians will say theirs the best in the world....so which Bahasa would you want the entire region to speak?

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Next he'll say Islam should be Asian's religion. Malaysians sure elect a lot of delusional farktards to be their leaders.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Bahasa What???....the Indonesian will say their Bahasa is the best & the Malaysians will say theirs the best in the world....so which Bahasa would you want the entire region to speak?

Either one will do. The language that needs to be banned in the whole region is chinky languages. They have no place whatsoever in the Malay peninsula.

Those who wish to speak Mandarin and/or dialects should fuck off back to China where they came from.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Either one will do. The language that needs to be banned in the whole region is chinky languages. They have no place whatsoever in the Malay peninsula.

Those who wish to speak Mandarin and/or dialects should fuck off back to China where they came from.

Keep dreaming. Even the west are learning Chinese, but nobody bothered about Malay. Malay is a language for m&ds like you.

[video=youtube;hGZ4MUtiz9c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGZ4MUtiz9c[/video]
[video=youtube;0P4vB346GfM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0P4vB346GfM[/video]

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Keep dreaming. Even the west are learning Chinese, but nobody bothered about Malay. Malay is a language for m&ds like you.

There are far more chinks learning English than there are Ang Mohs learning ching chong.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

[video=youtube;hGZ4MUtiz9c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGZ4MUtiz9c[/video]
[video=youtube;0P4vB346GfM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0P4vB346GfM[/video]

What's the big deal. I know some chinese people who can speak fluent English

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
What's the big deal. I know some chinese people who can speak fluent English

Ang Mohs speaking ching chong is an oddity. It's like watching a freak show.

Chinese speaking Ang Moh is perfectly natural because Ang Mohs are the best!

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not only Mandarin but Cantonese as well. Nobody bothered about Malay. Only idiots think Malay language is important.

[video=youtube;x5A9T_2rrz4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5A9T_2rrz4[/video]
[video=youtube;8MZ9yib33fw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MZ9yib33fw[/video]

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ang Mohs speaking ching chong is an oddity. It's like watching a freak show.

Yes, I know ang mohs are freaks. They can't learn anything outside themselves. They are such retards. Going into debts and begging the East for money in future.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes i agree wholeheartedly,back when i was a sprightly young lad in secondary school,the school then i went to was a SAP school,there was barely a Malay or Indian in sight,the school was as pure and aryan and chinky as the handsome smartly uniformed boy scouts in hitler youth with their handsome aryan haircuts.even though i was a chink surrounded by my fellow chinks,i always felt deprived and isolated of my brethen abangs' companionship.whenever i sing the national anthem in melayu,a tear would roll down my cheek.it felt as though i speaking the language of our land,that the spirits of our forefathers was speaking through me when i uttered those malay syllabus.

being a good chinese student,i was always jealous of our abangs' guitar skills,i heard those were legendary stuff and chicks dig that shit.
whenever i could i would challenge the limits of authority in school by leaving the top two buttons of my shirt unbuttoned,my collar popped out and my shirt untucked,while wearing a DR dre headphones while holding a cd player(this was in the early 2000s before the ipod) while lipsyncing to my favourite malay rock song "isabella" even though i had no idea what the words mean.most chinese kids were listening to their dumb chinese pop songs but this was the shit.of course the happiest day came when i was offered the chance to study 3rd language at the MOE language center.i had a choice of german,japanese or malay.most people will ask malay wtf?why is malay even on the menu?but

[video=youtube;hyVePOkhhDg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyVePOkhhDg[/video]

Last edited:

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have nothing to do with that m&d language. I'm Burmese. Burmese are the best of the best.
Then why did you say this earlier today:
Yes I agree wholeheartedly. Malay is the predominent language of the region. Everyone should be able to speak Bahasa.
When you said "the region", you're referring to ASEAN, which INCLUDES Myanmar (or Burma, if you prefer), right? :wink:

Last edited:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Then why did you say this earlier today:

I expressed no admiration or approval for the Malay language. In fact I think it is a fucked up language.

However, it the language of the Malay Peninsula so other races who have moved to this region (eg the chinks) should respect the local language by learning it and using it in place of their own native tongue.

If they don't want to speak Malay they should fuck off back to where they came from.

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
However, it the language of the Malay Peninsula so other races who have moved to this region (eg the chinks) should respect the local language by learning it and using it in place of their own native tongue.
I edited my last post before I read yours, so I'll repeat myself again:

When you said "the region", you're referring to ASEAN (thread title is about "ASEAN’s lingua franca", right? :wink:), which INCLUDES Myanmar (or Burma, if you prefer), right? :wink:

Last edited:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I expressed no admiration or approval for the Malay language. In fact I think it is a fucked up language.

If they don't want to speak Malay they should fuck off back to where they came from.

Like how England moved into America and Australia, should respect the native's language by learning it and using it? If they don't they should fuck back to England?

Yes, you are like your ang moh masters, fucking hypocrites.

If you want to make a stand, at least keep it consistent. Else you are just a wimp.