• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malay Indian Sambal Prata! Cheap & Good...

jw5

Loyal
Couple Of Points:

1. With chiobus, you should be hardie, not softie. :biggrin:

2. Nabez, couldn't u have pretended that she was wearing a short and tight skirt? :biggrin::biggrin:

This morning... got a call at 6.30am from one of my ex gal... asked me wanna to have breakfast date... ok ok... though I was like WTF... but you know, I am such a softie towards woman...reluctantly agree...:(

Sorry...forgot to take pics cos was busy chatting with her ... though i must say she looks good in her white spaghetti blouse and normal length black work skirt... :biggrin: And no, she is not slutty cos she puts on a jacket which she left in my car after I send her off to work .. hehehe... later got chance meet her again when i return her jacket during lunch time...nice perfume/smell emitting from her jacket...i like :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Couple Of Points:

1. With chiobus, you should be hardie, not softie. :biggrin:

2. Nabez, couldn't u have pretended that she was wearing a short and tight skirt? :biggrin::biggrin:

Couple of Answers :

1. With women...esp chio ones from RGS or top gals school...i am always softies...:smile:

2. I like professionally dressed gals in proper skirts better...

:biggrin: :biggrin:

Last edited:

Alamakinky

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There used to be one place in simpang bedok that did such preparation of pratas as you mentioned and they did it for the benefit of everyone without discrimination as their name CMK indicated....Cina Melayu Keling, but now closed shop or relocated.

scratching itchy balls and rubbing sweaty armpits are necessary to give prata the musky flavor. :biggrin:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
There used to be one place in simpang bedok that did such preparation of pratas as you mentioned and they did it for the benefit of everyone without discrimination as their name CMK indicated....Cina Melayu Keling, but now closed shop or relocated.

Also pang sai no wash hand

jw5

Loyal
Girls school RGS bestest. :smile:

Boys school ACS bestest. :wink:

Mixed school River Valley High School bestest. :biggrin:

Couple of Answers :

1. With women...esp chio ones from RGS or top gals school...i am always softies...:smile:

2. I like professionally dressed gals in proper skirts better...

:biggrin: :biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
IMG_0031.jpg

Lanjiao lang don't post pikture is like after foreplay steam already then ask the girl if she got spare condom or not.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Lanjiao lang don't post pikture is like after foreplay steam already then ask the girl if she got spare condom or not.

Si Kupor....u very free this evening hor :oIo: :biggrin:

Limpei bo eng lah....now entertaining someone lah :biggrin: