• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Make Our Roads Safe

murphy

Alfrescian
Loyal
With the BE fever now on. I like to see :

1) Foreigners holding foreign driving licences undergo the same stringent Singapore Driving tests when they convert their licences to local.

2) I like to see Traffic Police on the roads, catching: Speed Demons; Drivers using handphones; Cars with darken front windows and windscreens. I don't see TP on our roads, only CISCO enforcement

3) Anti Vice rounding up students who moonlight at KTVs. What are the success of Anti Vice? The Anti Vice should be conducting more raids for under 18 girls at night spots as well.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
U teaching the MIW how to do their job ?
Are u saying the MIW are sleeping on the job ?
MIW will shed a few tears n tell u to go n fly kite !