• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Major Ki Chew! Can we have more information?

Liquigas

Alfrescian
Loyal
I graduated from Cambridge too. Big deal.

OCS is no big deal--West Point is better.

So your First Class from Cambridge in which discipline ha?

MG Chan studied Economics in Cambridge, 'home' to John M Keynes. The great economist passed away 65 years ago but till today is still casting a long shadow on generations of economics students, the economics profession and policy makers. If you ask me, to graduate with a First Class in Economics from Cambridge is no mean feat lah!

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah. I also dun like the way Major Ki Chew has been talking but we have to give credit where credit's due. Cambridge might take in scholars from Singapore as a "favour" to the Singapore government and to establish continual links with Singapore. But I am sure they only give honours when honours' due. We should concentrate on Ki chew's faults and not demean his achievements.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah. I also dun like the way Major Ki Chew has been talking but we have to give credit where credit's due. Cambridge might take in scholars from Singapore as a "favour" to the Singapore government and to establish continual links with Singapore. But I am sure they only give honours when honours' due. We should concentrate on Ki chew's faults and not demean his achievements.

What are his achievements? :confused:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Throw him into Afghanistan. See how his two-stars can work there

No need so far away, just Indonesia, ask him to deal with the Islamic hardliners there, see if he has two balls, never mind the two stars; most likely will see stars.