• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mahathir : We should claim back Singapoore as part of Malaysia! (Mahathir thinks he's Malaysia's LKY, while he's actually only Malaysia's Lim Tean)

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
SenselessPost

Mahathir : When you try to be Malaysian LKY but end up becoming Malaysian Lim Tean

1655814497843.png

Ex-PM Mahathir says Malaysia should claim Singapore and Riau Islands​

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/s...aysia-should-claim-singapore-and-riau-islands

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think he said from kra isthmus to riau islands were tanah melayu, a term created by the british.
On the grounds, southern thais were pattani sultanate. riau, singapore and johore were under johore sultanate.
In. Between there were many other sultanates. Who gets to be sultan was up to the british.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Dear Mahathir, I wish you good health to live longer so you can see Sinkiestan, Malaysia and Indonesia becoming one big united federation :coffee::coffee::coffee:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he must be inspired by Putin. come....i look forward to buying a house in JB at muttland price.
that’s the problem with rasputin giving him fucked up ideas and actions about seizing foregone real estate by threat, coercion and force. ccp porlumpars here have the same fucked up idea. best is to teach these morons a bloody humiliating lesson.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He's irrelevant now. He purposely stirring shit and indirectly having a go at the Sultan of Johore due to the Pedra Branca issue.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
that’s the problem with rasputin giving him fucked up ideas and actions about seizing foregone real estate by threat, coercion and force. ccp porlumpars here have the same fucked up idea. best is to teach these morons a bloody humiliating lesson.
Ooohhh someone is angry that Ukraine is “winning” the war miserably? Everything blame Putin? Sounds pretty much like Biden’s “Putin’s price hikes”

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
His days on earth are numbered, so he is going for broke. He has nothing to lose, so he is stirring shit.

Since the best defence is a good offence, Sg needs to conduct preemptive strikes on m'sian military, electrical and communication installations. Don't mess with our SAF!:biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ooohhh someone is angry that Ukraine is “winning” the war miserably? Everything blame Putin? Sounds pretty much like Biden’s “Putin’s price hikes”
relax. it’s bait to draw out jumpy and defensive ccp porlumpars, and you took it. it only proves that you’re not only a bona fide ccp porlumpar but also one who’s quick to cum to the defense of ccp.

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just take ,even I also.wont fight for sg,only zhe white clowns legs will turn jelly cos they have a lot to.lose I'm terms of their wealth n monies

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
No reason why Malaysia should not claim Sickipoora after all who wants to have a neighbour over run by CECAs.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With the current trajectory, there might come a time when Sinkies will be begging Malaysia to take back Sinkieland. And Malaysia might be highly reluctant to agree. :cool: