• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mahathir sues Zahid for calling him Indian

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
I understood that muud hatter used to identify as 'keling moslem' while studying in NUS Singapore. He only identified as muud when his political career started.

There's no incentive to identify as keling in jiuhu. People might mistake him as a rubber tapper or a gangster.
That why the kutty all ways look down on Malays huh. :cautious:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You're lying. He did not study at NUS.
It is a known fact that muud hatter got his medical degree in Singapore, not jiuhu.

And LKY worked with the Japanese against Singaporeans. He also worked for the communists. And then he worked for the British. And then he worked for the NWO.

During the Jap Occupation, didn't your muud sultans also worked with the Japs?

At last he showed his true colours and worked to enrich himself.

Doesn't look very rich to me. Most sinkies have nicer homes than Ah Gong.

1660995805209.png

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is a known fact that muud hatter got his medical degree in Singapore, not jiuhu.

During the Jap Occupation, didn't your muud sultans also worked with the Japs?

Doesn't look very rich to me. Most sinkies have nicer homes than Ah Gong.

View attachment 156632
There is no such country called Singapore then.

They are just as corrupt.

Like they say, Malaysian eat donno how to wipe mouth clean unlike LKY.