• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mahathir: I Am Afraid That Malaysia May Become Like Singapore After 10 Years

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal

Mahathir: I Am Afraid That Malaysia May Become Like Singapore After 10 Years​

This is not the first time Mahathir voices concerns about Malay rights.
YU ANG TAN
MARCH 4, 2023

Mahathir: i am afraid that malaysia may become like singapore after 10 years | weirdkaya

Former Prime Minister Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad once again expressed concern that Malaysia may become like Singapore after the 17th General Election (GE17), reported Sinar Harian.

Mahathir mohamad
Source: Fb/Mahathir Mohamad

Malay may lose political power in the country​

The former Chairman of Parti Pejuang Tanah Air (Pejuang) said that he is worried because at present, Malays who do not control the country’s economy are also losing political power.

Singapore
For illustrative purposes only. Photo: pexels

He also said that the current government may make changes to redraw electoral boundaries, resulting in a decrease in the number of Malay constituencies and an increase in the number of non-Malay constituencies.

Situation become even worse in GE17​

“To a certain extent, this situation will change the current government’s pattern in GE16, and the situation will be even worse in GE17.”

“In our country, there is no guarantee that the Prime Minister must be a Malay and anyone can become the Prime Minister.
At present, the Malay parties in the government have no power and they are divided into three parties,” he said.

He said this at a press conference after the “Bersama Tun M program: Dialog Sepentas Perjuangan Yang Hilang?” at Mini Townhall, Yayasan Kepimpinan Perdana (YKP) here on Saturday(4 March).

The program marked the first time Dr. Mahathir appeared alongside former President of Parti Bangsa Malaysia (PBM), Datuk Zuraida Kamaruddin, and former Chairman of UMNO Selangor, Tan Sri Noh Omar.

https://weirdkaya.com/mahathir-i-am-afraid-that-malaysia-may-become-like-singapore-after-10-years/

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Huh! I thought many malays commute to Singapore to look for jobs.graduates willingly work as garbage collectors earning $3k per month. Earning More money if they had worked as executives in jiu hu.

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal

Mahathir: I Am Afraid That Malaysia May Become Like Singapore After 10 Years​

This is not the first time Mahathir voices concerns about Malay rights.
YU ANG TAN
MARCH 4, 2023

Mahathir: i am afraid that malaysia may become like singapore after 10 years | weirdkaya

Former Prime Minister Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad once again expressed concern that Malaysia may become like Singapore after the 17th General Election (GE17), reported Sinar Harian.

Mahathir mohamad
Source: Fb/Mahathir Mohamad

Malay may lose political power in the country​

The former Chairman of Parti Pejuang Tanah Air (Pejuang) said that he is worried because at present, Malays who do not control the country’s economy are also losing political power.

Singapore
For illustrative purposes only. Photo: pexels

He also said that the current government may make changes to redraw electoral boundaries, resulting in a decrease in the number of Malay constituencies and an increase in the number of non-Malay constituencies.

Situation become even worse in GE17​

“To a certain extent, this situation will change the current government’s pattern in GE16, and the situation will be even worse in GE17.”

He said this at a press conference after the “Bersama Tun M program: Dialog Sepentas Perjuangan Yang Hilang?” at Mini Townhall, Yayasan Kepimpinan Perdana (YKP) here on Saturday(4 March).

The program marked the first time Dr. Mahathir appeared alongside former President of Parti Bangsa Malaysia (PBM), Datuk Zuraida Kamaruddin, and former Chairman of UMNO Selangor, Tan Sri Noh Omar.

https://weirdkaya.com/mahathir-i-am-afraid-that-malaysia-may-become-like-singapore-after-10-years/

He is the one who caused Bolehland's brain drain and currency to become 1:3 mainly due to his Bumi policies, still want to talk so much cock.

So he is afraid that Malays 'would lose political power' but shouldn't they work harder to show other races that they are equally good to bring up the whole country's economy and world status? Or is he saying he wants to continue to enslave Malay commoners with his Bumi policies which has resulted in benefiting mainly the Bumi Elites through corruption and incompetence?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If Malaysia were like Sinkieland, their old railway stations would have been demolished and condos would have been built on top of them. :biggrin:

johor_bahru_railway_station_will_be_the_first_ever_train_museum_in_malaysia_.jpg

Alternatively, you get a 'compromise' and commercialize these old places, whatever it takes to collect a bit more money. :wink:

5f758ffd.png

Now watch what happens to the former Tanjong Pagar railway station, soon to be the Cantonment Circle Line MRT station. :wink:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is obviously senile. The constitution of muttland already guarantee the rightful rule and privilege of mutts. Muttland will only get more mutts as the chinks will leave

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why is this bastard still alive today? He is well past his usefulness or should I say uselessness.

This old fuck is totally of no shame at all. Even his own Langkawians (and ironically, of which 90% are Malays) from his hometown of Kedah had voted him out in the last GE and yet he still won't reflect on where he had gone wrong. A total bastard.

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Old Mahathir protect his own race?? Wrong??
Our Mr Lee protect what who???
:biggrin:
Dr m legally is not a malay by birth. But he is using race for his personal interest. His link with syed mokhtar is a big question.syed mokhtar empire is like a glc. Power plants, car, rice, sugar monopolies, ...DAP and their voters wants all these dismantled.