• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mah Bow Tan tell his sad childhood stories

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi,Chao PAP poodle,

i may be little unwell but I am able to differentiate between what it's real and what's it's not. If you are interested,you may want to read my previous posts before commenting.No hard feelings,really! thks.:smile:

Talk kok lash you. You are obviously a nobody and you suspect them of harrassing you? A few hundred thousand people voted against them. I voted against them in each and every election and I managed to work in an educational institution and worked on many projects for stat boards and MNCs.

You are a victim of your own mind. There is no cure. Better go and kill yourself. :oIo:

Capano2020

Alfrescian
Loyal
Simply a good example of coming election, his cronies feedback to him that the phantom voters in his coming phantom election voting ward are having a hate campaign on him.

1st step, gather information or in this case disinformation,
2nd step, appearance frequency will be increased showing to the ward that he is caring and affectionate,
3rd step, notice his speeches nowadays, a bit tone down and blurry on new poilcies, smoke screen effects all appearing,
And if all else fails, bring out the old M&M rhubarb to address his ward to deliver the bitter pills to the residents, same old speech of " Do you fancy a clean, upright, grossly overpaid, stunted growth buffoon as your MP & Minister or do you want the opposition who is a god knows what personality dress in everything else but white? "

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Signs of desperation. Evoking public sympathy. Wait till GMS come out his story of staying in treehouse with birds looking after him.

I believe this is just Part I of the story, very angelic. I'm still waiting for Part II instalment, about how he eventually became the devil.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Signs of desperation. Evoking public sympathy. Wait till GMS come out his story of staying in treehouse with birds looking after him.

I understand that GMS grew up with 11 siblings living in a 1-room flat. His parents were fined heftily for having too many children under LKY 2-is-enough policy. However, they persevered with their moral sense of duty to family, country and human race. Today, the government enourages family to have more than 2 children and hands out baby bonuses. They should refund GMS family the fines they collected plus interests plus arrears in baby bonuses. Today, any couple with 11 babies would be collecting 6 figures in baby bonuses. The 2-is-enough policy caused the present problem of population shortfall. Who's responsible? Even knowing who, who dares to blame him?

Last edited:

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
MBT is the only one in sinkapore that has a past sob story to tell ?

I can point him to many who has a sad story to tell since young until now, yet they do not take revenge on the entire country's shitizen as what MBT is doing now.

How about now that he is earning millions a year while the others are still struggling day-to-day ?

Crocodile tears ?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://www.straitstimes.com/STI/STIMEDIA/image/20100306/b11.jpg
National Development Minister Mah Bow Tan recounting his childhood years growing up in various housing types. 'When I was young, I lived in various places with my mother, who was a domestic servant. I lost my father when I was three years old, so we moved around a lot.

We stayed in a kampung in Lorong Ah Soo, which today has HDB flats and is in Cynthia Phua's (MP for Aljunied GRC) constituency. Every time I visit the flats there, I still remember where the kampung house was. Then we moved to a shophouse in High Street. My mum was working for a High Street merchant at that time. Today, that is where the MTI (Ministry of Trade and Industry) and MOF (Ministry of Finance) are (in The Treasury building).

Then we moved to a room in Bugis Street. Today, it is Bugis Junction. There were 10 of us living in that room. We had one bed which slept five. It was raised so that another five could sleep underneath. Then, I moved to Kim Keat Avenue with my aunt - eight of us in a three-room flat, sharing one toilet and bathroom, while my mother stayed in a one-room rental flat in Whampoa Road.

Later, we upgraded to a four-room flat in Toa Payoh.

That is a typical Singapore story for my generation. Start in a modest flat, work hard, accumulate savings, and upgrade over time. Then, if you need to, rightsize to a smaller flat.' National Development Minister Mah Bow Tan recounting his childhood years growing up in various housing types.

He forgot to compare his salary against that of his predecessors. Where in the world can u find a minister being paid by the millions every year and still have the hide to tell the people to compare with the 50s/60s???

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
My apology to MBT for coming to this stage of revealing his past hardship. I too have a very poor childhood, with 10 family members squeezing in one small little flat with a bed room after moving from an attap house in Tai Seng Village. The living room becomes our bedroom at night and there is no space for me to study during the wee hours....

Well, let's not go into that. Sob Sob...

Goh Meng Seng

Goh, at the rate the PAP is going, everyone will get the chance to experience Mah Bow Jackass's childhood when all three generations squeeze into a 3 room flat because the kids cannot afford their own place. And their parents work as domestic servants because they lost their jobs to FTs.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Who want to bet with me the bus driver that killed this 7 A student was an FT.