• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Madam Gan (颜) Siok Bin (淑敏) has finally started hearing "knocks" in her MOTHER's HDB flat! Is this an OMEN?

empathizerofeatshitndie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why is she so obsessed with the Black Mamba? Is he the MP in her location?
I just did a search for "sengkang" posted by her shortly after the 2020 Sinkie General Election (because I remember her posting about it):
https://www.sammyboy.com/search/69/...er_than]=2021-01-01&c[users]=ginfreely&o=date
and discovered that on "Jul 12, 2020", she said:
sammyboy.com/posts/3175213
I already wrote so clearly that me my parents my family voted opposition from braddel heights to Sengkang and yet you can say nothing to do with me.
@zhihau don’t forget to thank me brave and good Singaporean who took bus from jb to punggol east to vote opposition twice in election and by election ok hahaha
Therefore, it looks like her mother's HDB flat (which also seems to be her own NRIC address, which is why she kept travelling there to vote during the past decade) is located in what used to be:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Punggol_East_Single_Member_Constituency#Member_of_Parliament
which was merged into:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Sengkang_Group_Representation_Constituency#Members_of_Parliament
in 2020; and it also looks like she used to live with her family in:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Braddell_Heights_Single_Member_Constituency#Member_of_Parliament
before it was merged into:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Marine_Parade_Group_Representation_Constituency#Members_of_Parliament
in 1997.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just did a search for "sengkang" posted by her shortly after the 2020 Sinkie General Election (because I remember her posting about it):
https://www.sammyboy.com/search/69/...er_than]=2021-01-01&c[users]=ginfreely&o=date

Therefore, it looks like her mother's HDB flat (which also seems to be her own NRIC address, which is why she kept travelling there to vote during the past decade) is located in what used to be:
which was merged into:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Sengkang_Group_Representation_Constituency#Members_of_Parliament
wikipedia.org/wiki/Braddell_Heights_Single_Member_Constituency#Member_of_Parliament
wikipedia.org/wiki/Marine_Parade_Group_Representation_Constituency#Members_of_Parliament
in 1997.
Good dog Jeremy Quek ! So what? I lived in north south east west of Singapore before. Pui!View attachment 175494

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle just listing the possibilities :cautious:
My uncle also suspect since she was supposinglee not on verlee good close term with her aged mum based on
1. Jealous of her mum
2. Felt leelieved not being able to visit her during covid lockdown
So my uncle also will suspect maybe hung cheng pie so she forced her mum to let her use her unit as a dao :geek:
Your uncle's listing of the possibilities is based wholly on the unproven premise that she what your uncle claimed she is. :rolleyes:

If she is not what your uncle claimed she is, then all the possibilities fall apart.

Last edited:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal

which was merged into:
in 1997.
No wonder she cannot get cdc voucher as her mum already leedeemed it KNN :biggrin:
Who knows she might even force her mum to give her the voucher this cheapskate slut
Screenshot_20230104_071047_Facebook.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No wonder she cannot get cdc voucher as her mum already leedeemed it KNN :biggrin:
Who knows she might even force her mum to give her the voucher this cheapskate slut
View attachment 175498 .
Hey you Jeremy Quek Cantonese prostitute descendant want to revenge go to find the woman that you harassed and you got sent to jail for. What a no LJ evil coward bully low ses dog see me easy target “revenge” on me keep spewing evil filthy lies of me non stop. Pui! View attachment 175501

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good dog Jeremy Quek ! So what? I lived in north south east west of Singapore before. Pui!View attachment 175494
You are an island prostitute, cheebye sell all over Singapore.

环岛插插插!

A dirty whore needs to move around and cheat virgin. Your cheebye is the largest in the world. Sentosa don't allow you to go in and sell your hole? Cut off your nipples and labia lips, you fucking slut

empathizerofeatshitndie

Alfrescian
Loyal
which was merged into:
in 2020
Dear @sweetiepie, many belated thanks for gracing another humble thread of mine last Sunday!
bow-gif.40441
:inlove:

I think I've managed to discover the Member of Parliament for Sengkang GRC's "Rivervale" ward (which used to be the old "Punggol East SMC" and in which the NRIC address of both Madam Gan and her mother is located):
instagram.com/chuakhengwee
facebook.com/chuakhengwee

wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Chua

He is only in his mid-thirties and he's even "certified as a Chartered Accountant"! :eek: :tongue:
Also, looks like his:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Meet-the-People_Session
is at "135 Rivervale Street, Singapore 540135", according to:
parliament.gov.sg/mps/list-of-current-mps/mp/details/louis-chua-kheng-wee

So, maybe Madam Gan should try to meet the young and handsome Louis Chua tomorrow (Monday) evening! :eek: :tongue:

Attachments

• parliament-cv.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 86
  • Louis_Chua_Kheng_Wee_1.jpg
    Louis_Chua_Kheng_Wee_1.jpg
    300.8 KB · Views: 237
  • PARL MP - Louis Chua.png
    PARL MP - Louis Chua.png
    946.9 KB · Views: 244
  • 206212123_222169109728687_5953681485779553111_n.jpg
    206212123_222169109728687_5953681485779553111_n.jpg
    569.4 KB · Views: 238
Last edited:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
So, maybe Madam Gan should try to meet the young and handsome Louis Chua tomorrow (Monday) evening! :eek:
KNN my uncle think gansiokbin would prefer to meet a old hansum and wise Louis Chua who is likelee a hokkien KNN
He is only in his mid-thirties and he's even "certified as a Chartered Accountant"! :eek:
And if he is a wise hokkien old man with a cpa gansiokbin will suck his cock :eek:

empathizerofeatshitndie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle think gansiokbin would prefer to meet a old hansum and wise Louis Chua who is likelee a hokkien KNN
And if he is a wise hokkien old man with a cpa gansiokbin will suck his cock :eek:
Dear @sweetiepie, many thanks again for replying to, and loving, my post!
bow-gif.40441
:inlove:

So, maybe Madam Gan should try to meet the young and handsome Louis Chua tomorrow (Monday) evening! :eek: :tongue:
Roughly two more hours to go before the scheduled start of WP MP Louis Chua's "Meet-the-People Session"! :tongue:
And I believe she even voted for him in 2020! :eek:

Last edited:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suspect they are Malaysian Chinese - are stalking me and making knocks to harass me. I am also terrified that they are secretly filming me showering although i have closed all bathroom windows and put plastic bags on the standard HDB frosted windows that have no blind or curtains
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::confused::confused::confused::confused::whistling::whistling::whistling: