• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Madam Gan (颜) Siok Bin (淑敏) has finally started hearing "knocks" in her MOTHER's HDB flat! Is this an OMEN?

empathizerofeatshitndie

Alfrescian
Loyal

Attachments

• gsb-fb-08jan2023sun.png
    gsb-fb-08jan2023sun.png
    39.3 KB · Views: 847
Last edited:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am also terrified that they are secretly filming me showering although i have closed all bathroom windows and put plastic bags on the standard HDB frosted windows that have no blind or curtains.
How to secretlee film gansiokbin washing her chow hai when all windows are closed and even taped with plastic bags ?
Is it gansiokbin purposelee leave some gaps for them to film ? :o-o: KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN, you are damn evil. Now the topic has a new mutation :rolleyes:
My uncle just listing the possibilities :cautious:
My uncle also suspect since she was supposinglee not on verlee good close term with her aged mum based on
1. Jealous of her mum
2. Felt leelieved not being able to visit her during covid lockdown
So my uncle also will suspect maybe hung cheng pie so she forced her mum to let her use her unit as a dao :geek:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
She posted it earlier today (during the very early morning) and this is my first time reading about her hearing "knocks" in a place where she's living together with at least one other person:

facebook.com/siokbin.gan/posts/2920041831474116

Is this an omen?
wikipedia.org/wiki/Omen#Good_or_bad
:eek:
:tongue:
Pui your Jeremy Quek evil filthy Cantonese whore mother phua cb raised beast hide in rat hole tell lies abuse Gansiokbin when the post clearly said not the first time there are knocks with plenty of knocks and even loud drilling even during visits. Don’t need to live together before hearing knocks at all. Pui! View attachment 175493

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle just listing the possibilities :cautious:
My uncle also suspect since she was supposinglee not on verlee good close term with her aged mum based on
1. Jealous of her mum
2. Felt leelieved not being able to visit her during covid lockdown
So my uncle also will suspect maybe hung cheng pie so she forced her mum to let her use her unit as a dao :geek:
Cantonese son of whore spewing evil filthy lies of me non stop Pui!