• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LWL: My Dad (LKY) washed his own underwear when travelled abroad

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
This another misleading article. Mum and Dad had colossal property rented out to expats near Botanic Gardens. Many politicians do that to get votes but their family does not write articles like this. If they did, the press, other politicians, property agents etc who are in the know would be savaging the families to no end. That is why SPH control is their crucial for them.

they r free to talk kok since no more estate duty tax to reveal their net worth. if familee wants to show the world the truth, reinstate estate duty tax before old man dies. if not, his decedents will no know peace.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
LWL is mad. She should refer herself to IMH for an appointment. Siow... this sort of thing also want to write...

She is definitely not 'siow', her intended meaning might be mis-read by others by underneath the meaning, she was trying to make 'clean' her family's public image.

If she was siow, she will be washing the 'dirty linen' of her family in public! LOL

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wash it himself becos some gay psycho may steal it and smell it.

All his undies must have marker written 'LKY' label...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She is definitely not 'siow', her intended meaning might be mis-read by others by underneath the meaning, she was trying to make 'clean' her family's public image.

Oooh, my daddy cleans his own underwear. See how humble and down-to-earth he is, just like all of you peasants out there. All of us Familee members are really nice people, and it is your good fortune that we're ruling you. Please canonize my daddy as a saint when he passes on!

family_clip_image009.jpg

Your ill-disguised propaganda does not work on me, hideous cretin.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kuan Yew's frugality is incontrovertible. Why else did he bother to solicit $416,252 worth of discounts from Hotel Property Ltd when he could easily afford the list price?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why bother trying to clean up his public image now :confused:
LKY has claimed he prefers to be feared.

We've had decades of misrule & abuse, I'm sure many have already decided if they are one of the 60% or 40%. When more wake up it'll mean the end of the dynasty then more "hard truths" will come out.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I met some Gurkha n they told me,that LKY house very old n Spartan.

LKY is yearly a great man n leader indeed. Salute!

hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. why it does not surprise coming from you hoh?
3. quick, go and kiss the old wrinked arse before it is too late!

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kuan Yew's frugality is incontrovertible. Why else did he bother to solicit $416,252 worth of discounts from Hotel Property Ltd when he could easily afford the list price?

Not only him but the rest of the greedy brood as well!

Guess what else was not revealed? LOL

anttan

Alfrescian
Loyal
trying to show everyone LKY is a humble,down to earth person when he is anything but. Speaking of washing,no amount of washing will ever clean the blood from his hands.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
very embarassing and inconsiderate to have hotel laundry crew remove stains from underwear. they use the strongest chemicals or they'll just soak it in bleach until stains go away. imagine the expression and curse of the laundry maid. "f*ck! i didn't risk life and limb crossing the border illegally and getting raped and abused to do this! i'm going back home."

if they bleached his underwear his crotch would chemically stained forever

M

Mdm Tang

maybe she under a lot stress .

she is a medical doctor taking care of dad.

just heard from STC owners lounge that

MM is not well .

Bros here got update ? tks

how those Horse owners got those info ?

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=2]LWL: My Dad (LKY) washed his own underwear when travelled abroad[/h]
quote:

"When (my father, Lee Kuan Yew) travelled abroad, he would wash his own underwear, or my mother did so when she was alive. He would complain that the cost of laundry at five-star hotels was so high he could buy new underwear for the price of the laundry service.

One day in 2003, the elastic band on my father's old running shorts gave way. My mother had mended that pair of shorts many times before, so my father asked her to change the band.

i know, i know, he is pretty thrive when spending his own money, not so when spending somebody else money. all humans are like this.​

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I met some Gurkha n they told me,that LKY house very old n Spartan.

LKY is yearly a great man n leader indeed. Salute!

Were u selling your backside to them, and than after that during pillow talk they mentioned theywork at old goat's house?

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I was just wondering, because he travels overseas for many official business, some of them very sensitive, what happens when he pissed or lao sai in hus panties? Like the time he went to KL and Mahathir gave him the new price he wanted for Johor water. Old Goat must have pissed his panties on the spot. Than went Mahathir threatened to cut the water if he donch pay, he must have shited his panties. In this case, Does he still wash them or he throw them away? Probably wash the shit and piss form them because he is so cheapskate. Lets have a poll here.

Last edited: