• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lure Sinkies abroad to come back? Seriously how does that help me personally??

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Don't you know? I am God.

fuck your low life sinkie shit.. it is because people who behave like you causes the suffering of others.

you are the exact type of sinkie that people should avoid, the whole fucking world do not revolve around you..

If you are suffering now, then you totally deserve it , all due to your fuck up low life sinkie behaviour.

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
fuck your low life sinkie shit.. it is because people who behave like you causes the suffering of others.

you are the exact type of sinkie that people should avoid, the whole fucking world do not revolve around you..

If you are suffering now, then you totally deserve it , all due to your fuck up low life sinkie behaviour.

U know I like U. U make me laugh!

contangee

Alfrescian
Loyal
When we defend the country, we defend all who stays in it. Comprehend or not?? Even in peacetime, we take care of our own in our own little ways. Maybe today I help a stranger who may be your friend or relative. Do I expect a reciprocal action from my so called overseas bros..? Don't think so? Why u call me selfish? I am prob doing more for u than u for me!! And remember u r a total stranger to me.

Stop inflating your contributions. Defending the country from what? There has not been any war and all you have done is to play pretend war. Even if a war is to break out, you are assuming overseas Singaporean will not help out. Wouldn't you think having someone in the US may be helpful raising awareness or influencing public opinion to help Singapore. As far as I am concerned, your contribution is zero unless you have actually fight in a war. You serve NS and so did I, and many overseas Singaporeans. Do you get gahman money from CPF, subsidized housing, health care, and schools for your kids, enjoy a safe and clean society? Well I don't get those benefits.

I don't know you so to I can only judge you by reading your post. From what I can see, I see someone who don't care about society, just looking out what's best for yourself. Just someone who is looking out for himself seeking less competition with jobs, COEs, and house. With that, I can only assume that you're not likely to be someone who would not help my relatives or friends. In fact, if I am betting man, I would bet that you're one of those kiasu selfish that I keep hearing people complaining about.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Someone propose that instead of getting FTs, we should lure all those who migrated abroad to come back. I am sorry for sounding like a wet blanket but how exactly does that benefit me..personally?? Its the classic tale from the Bible - the Prodigal Son... the one that went away and enjoyed himself and when he was flat broke, he came back and was given preferential treatment by the father. His other son is not too pleased as he stayed diligent and filial but in the end his father gave priority to the son who came back.

Same here. The Sinkies that stayed behind and remained loyal to Sinkapore. But if the gahment wants to woo the overseas Sinkies to come back,.....how does that help me (not the nation) personally??? Maybe they will come back and compete with me for my job? or housing..etc.

I don't want Gopalan Nair back

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stop inflating your contributions. Defending the country from what? There has not been any war and all you have done is to play pretend war. Even if a war is to break out, you are assuming overseas Singaporean will not help out. Wouldn't you think having someone in the US may be helpful raising awareness or influencing public opinion to help Singapore. As far as I am concerned, your contribution is zero unless you have actually fight in a war. You serve NS and so did I, and many overseas Singaporeans. Do you get gahman money from CPF, subsidized housing, health care, and schools for your kids, enjoy a safe and clean society? Well I don't get those benefits.

I don't know you so to I can only judge you by reading your post. From what I can see, I see someone who don't care about society, just looking out what's best for yourself. Just someone who is looking out for himself seeking less competition with jobs, COEs, and house. With that, I can only assume that you're not likely to be someone who would not help my relatives or friends. In fact, if I am betting man, I would bet that you're one of those kiasu selfish that I keep hearing

people complaining about.

Yawn, ok whatever. Let's move on. This is getting boring!

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
................. But don't flood this country with all kinds of people and destroy our identity and way of life. That's crazy. If the gahment wants to push through this, people like me will take action!

Can you be so kind as to let us know what action or actions you intend to take?

Does it include demanding a referendum?

If such a demand is stone-walled by your Heroes in White, what are you going to do next?

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Judging by the many posts I have seen here, I think you're being too critical of Singaporeans. Where would they go if they leave Singapore? You know, US or Australia is not all sweet blondes and honeys.

Hi there, am NOT trying to rub salt, but am genuinely interested in knowing if you still feel I'm being too critical of Singaporeans after your online exchanges with Enterprise2 in this thread. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

contangee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi there, am NOT trying to rub salt, but am genuinely interested in knowing if you still feel I'm being too critical of Singaporeans after your online exchanges with Enterprise2 in this thread. :rolleyes:

No offense taken, may be you are right to be critical.

I'd like to think that there are selfish pricks everywhere and he is the exception rather than the norm in Singapore. May be nostalgia is blinding me.