• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lt. General Desmond Kuek. Ex Commander of the Singapore Armed Forces.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
What would have been the fate of Singapore if we were invaded by a nearby country under his watch as the commander of the armed forces of this cuntry? Five years in the job and he cannot change the ingrained mindset of an entity that comprises nothing more than a battalion of employees and it had fucked up big time? OK, ok. A brigade I give. Thank God he did not do an airborne jump into the job. He volunteered. And that was the mitigating excuse. Only fucking Singapore under Lee Hsien Loong. I don't want to talk about the ape face hypocrite Penang bovine bastard.

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What would have been the fate of Singapore if we were invaded by a nearby country under his watch as the commander of the armed forces of this cuntry? Five years in the job and he cannot change the ingrained mindset of an entity that comprises nothing more than a battalion of employees and it had fucked up big time? OK, ok. A brigade I give. Thank God he did not do an airborne jump into the job. He volunteered. And that was the mitigating excuse. Only fucking Singapore under Lee Hsien Loong. I don't want to talk about the ape face hypocrite Penang bovine bastard.

We all seems to have a very short memory...SMRT under the "volunteer", the recent mishaps weren't the only big thing that happened. Haven't we forgotten, the FIRST INDUSTRIAL STRIKE IN YEARS, by the China BUS CAPTAINS?

If one dig very carefully...it was a case of two many 'greasy palms'...the LT General....VOLUNTEERED...don't forget, we have a few more so-called GENERALS in the government...one of which..is ahem!, you already know...the 'leader of the band'...

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Things looking up for our good volunteer paper general....no SMRT problems for the last 2 weeks.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Singapore will utterly destroy the invader with fire and fury of which ASEAN has never seen before. Our SAF is the mightiest in ASEAN.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
In a real war crisis,Lt Gen Desmond Kwek will be shivering,sobbing and peeing in the Ops Room .ROFL...........

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Things looking up for our good volunteer paper general....no SMRT problems for the last 2 weeks.

This proves that, they have been sitting on their bums, having a good time, collecting fat salaries by volunteering & that include the ministers too. They should be thankful that no one died in the mishaps that happened with the train service as it gets alarmingly scarier.

But the 70% voters never really bothered....we are paying too much for incompetent people & cow $8 still have not committed harakiri...if he can't do that...be humble next time, he criticise the oppositions or anybody opposing...what a dishonourable "b....." ommmm!!

Blazars

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously, this DK smrt issue and the NYC NOL issue has put a very bad light on SAF generals. This 2 things really show that our generals are incompetent in the real business world. They should stick to public service.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am sure this guy alone has created so much doubt about the competencies of SAF, Cabinet and PSC as a result of his time in SMRT.

The fact that straight off the bat knowing full well that he was appointed to fix a crumbling engineering infrastructure he chose a leadership team of his SAF colleagues rather than experienced rail professionals speaks to his poor judgment. And 5 years later it is still is about engineering issues.

Even his PR chief is an ex-Colonel. And there are hundred of qualified people in the PR field. Why pick an SAF chap who has never been involved in PR all his life end up being his PR chief.

What would have been the fate of Singapore if we were invaded by a nearby country under his watch as the commander of the armed forces of this cuntry? Five years in the job and he cannot change the ingrained mindset of an entity that comprises nothing more than a battalion of employees and it had fucked up big time? Why OK, ok. A brigade I give. Thank God he did not do an airborne jump into the job. He volunteered. And that was the mitigating excuse. Only fucking Singapore under Lee Hsien Loong. I don't want to talk about the ape face hypocrite Penang bovine bastard.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Including pinkie n Casio chan., Cardboard exercise cancer king Tan. All hopeless farks

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am sure this guy alone has created so much doubt about the competencies of SAF, Cabinet and PSC as a result of his time in SMRT.

The fact that straight off the bat knowing full well that he was appointed to fix a crumbling engineering infrastructure he chose a leadership team of his SAF colleagues rather than experienced rail professionals speaks to his poor judgment. And 5 years later it is still is about engineering issues.

Even his PR chief is an ex-Colonel. And there are hundred of qualified people in the PR field. Why pick an SAF chap who has never been involved in PR all his life end up being his PR chief.
coz (clueless) birds of a flock, feather together o_O

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

For some people, being anointed gives them the skewed confidence that in a drought, they give an order and rain will fall.