• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Low Thia Kiang strikes back at PAP and HDB

temasekreview

Alfrescian
Loyal
After keeping a dignified silence for a week, Hougang’s Member of Parliament Mr Low Thia Kiang has finally struck back at the PAP and HDB for unceremoniously sidelining him in the announcement of the Lift Upgrading Programme (LUP). (read Mr Low’s letter here)

PAP’s grassroots adviser and loser in the last general elections in Hougang, Mr Eric Low, claimed credit for bringing LUP to Hougang in a press conference last week.

Mr Eric Low was reported in the media to have said:

“Though I was not elected, I have been trying hard to lobby the authorities including National Development Minister Mah Bow Tan to upgrade the lifts in Hougang. Now that the lifts will finally be ugraded, I am extremely satisfied about it.”

Hardly hiding his displeasure at the attention-seeking antics of his rival, Mr Low Thia Kiang shot back in his letter:

“The HDB deems the grassroots adviser as the appropriate person to announce the lift upgrading programme because he gathers input from residents, ensures that the plans meet residents’ needs, can propose changes based on residents’ feedback, and seek residents’ support.

On what basis does the HDB assume that the Member of Parliament, who has the support of the constituency’s electorate, is unable to do the same and is therefore inappropriate to play the same role as the adviser?”

Read rest of article here:

http://www.temasekreview.com/2009/10/10/low-thia-kiang-strikes-back-at-pap-and-hdb/

mercbenz

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are really too much, it's really sickening seeing their public display of shamelessness all the time!

Shi Jin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rather disgusted by their behaviour. Then again what to expect from those clowns who deemed themselves heavenly appointed leaders of the masses. :mad:

wizard

Alfrescian
Loyal
People of Hougang and potong pasir. I will always support you by voting for any opposition whenever I have a chance in my ward CCK. ( irregardless of result )

Let me salute you for voting with your clear conscience and not motivate by the 100 million upgrade.

Low Tik Kiang - My respect to you.

The 2 clowns - No shame, cannot win. Please hide behind ministers in GRC lah. If next GRC is lead by a female minister. Then hide under their skirt lah.

R4g3

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are really bring shameless and disgusting to a new level, never fail to surprise me.

sinren67

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the last GE, one team leader whom led a team in tomato grc wants to rope in M, a young one into his team, but his master says NO, becos he prefer H, a middle-age party member. He told the team leader that if he insists for his own choice, he need to "compensate" H $3000. This team leader lan lan paid H $3000, in return to get M into his tomato team. This master just want to sent a strong signal; if you insist your way, you have to pay for the price, and i don't "groom" you for free.

This isn't also "dirty politics"?

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Dear Sinren,

It is not appropriate to talk about this here.

Goh Meng Seng

In the last GE, one team leader whom led a team in tomato grc wants to rope in M, a young one into his team, but his master says NO, becos he prefer H, a middle-age party member. He told the team leader that if he insists for his own choice, he need to "compensate" H $3000. This team leader lan lan paid H $3000, in return to get M into his tomato team. This master just want to sent a strong signal; if you insist your way, you have to pay for the price, and i don't "groom" you for free.

This isn't also "dirty politics"?

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Next election Opposition will have at least 10 seat in Parliment. I estimate opposition will have about 1/4 of the seat.
Many will not vote for PAP. The group are as below
1. Educate young people read more news on internet. Many unable to find jobs.
2. Old educated and uneducated unable to find jobs
3. Taxi driver 80% will vote for opposition due to high rent.
4. Wet market/stall owner/hawker stall many will vote for opposition.

To win many seat opposition must also give citizen chance to vote. No walk over without fight.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
People of Hougang and potong pasir. I will always support you by voting for any opposition whenever I have a chance in my ward CCK. ( irregardless of result )

Let me salute you for voting with your clear conscience and not motivate by the 100 million upgrade.

Low Tik Kiang - My respect to you.

The 2 clowns - No shame, cannot win. Please hide behind ministers in GRC lah. If next GRC is lead by a female minister. Then hide under their skirt lah.

Hide under the skirts & smell the 'bahcikus' underneath.... ha ha ha ha ha ha:biggrin: