• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Low profile billionaire Low Tuck Kwong made record donation of $101m to LKY Sch of Public Policy

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2021061591513759a5a5090a-5f95-4cc1-bedd-a0a9751368c2_3.jpg

Well done and thank you TK Low for your kind generosity.

A humble and hard working piling contractor (Sum Cheong Piling) who was sent to Jakarta in 1972.

In 1997 TK bought S'pore listed coal company, Mahattan Resource & from there he prospered to be the richest man in Indonesia.

TK's net worth today stands at USD 30 bln.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
all low li serfs, low li scums and low li lor sor sinkies in sg should be proud one of their kind makes it to forbe’s list of billionaires.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What a waste of money. Instead of giving to charities, he gave to a bunch of academic parasites and cocksucker puppets of the Leegime. Well, it's his money. :cool:

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
To my knowledge he's self-made and he went into coal biz in 1997 after he took over Manhattan Resource.

His Dad , Low Sum, was a colourful figure in the Construction/Piling business.

Tiagong , his Old man 's funeral in the 1990s was likened to those Taiwan mafia type like u see on youtube these days :cool:

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
His Dad , Low Sum, was a colourful figure in the Construction/Piling business.

Tiagong , his Old man 's funeral in the 1990s was likened to those Taiwan mafia type like u see on youtube these days :cool:

In 1995 I was at Low Sum's wake at Makepeace Road (Kampong Java) and that was the last time I talked to TK.

What you heard about Taiwan mafia type of wake & funeral was not true.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
In 1995 I was at Low Sum's wake at Makepeace Road (Kampong Java) and that was the last time I talked to TK.

What you heard about Taiwan mafia type of wake & funeral was not true.

Yup , that the area, i remember opp Newton hawker centre :

TK could be repaying "i.o.u" for the below cases which he won and that started his journey to Multi - Billionaire Status :

Screenshot_2023-04-22-21-38-57-364-edit_com.android.chrome.jpg

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
No charities available? Slash and burn fortune? Great story. Look at their next govt project. This i swhy this bribe was paid