• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

lovebirds can't stop kissing....

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looks like the man doesn't have a choice; look at the "woman's" arm muscle!
Remind me of the song by Diana Ross, Muscles

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/EFJO5LcWGfk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That isn't negro la. That is a pure bred southern keling female. OMG look at how similar it looks to some africans. Take note of how they look so similar to the aboriginals.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
6434805505_1ccbdeeec5.jpg

Mr KNNBCCB: Can doggie? If can, please proceed on your own.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nope. Became human curry.

You want to be reminded?, the murder case at the Prebyterian Church, Penang Road, near to Supreme House ( now Park Mall)?, where the deceased was chopped & cooked into Nasi Briyani & distributed to outlets throughout SINgapore. There was a few years I stayed away from my favourite Nasi Briyani, after the murder case came out in the newspaper. You never know what is in the curry or Briyani!!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You want to be reminded?, the murder case at the Prebyterian Church, Penang Road, near to Supreme House ( now Park Mall)?, where the deceased was chopped & cooked into Nasi Briyani & distributed to outlets throughout SINgapore. There was a few years I stayed away from my favourite Nasi Briyani, after the murder case came out in the newspaper. You never know what is in the curry or Briyani!!

Yes sir. I am au fait with case you mentioned.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no, that is how gorilla prepare for mating. once they reach their home, they will strip and show their hairy body. yucks!

The smell must be exhilarating & must be an aphrodisiac, what they do on the bus is foreplay!!:biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I believe that the kelings are related to the aboriginals. How did the aboriginals arrive in oz? Obviously by going thru india. If you pay attention those unmixed southern tamils have yellow sclera just like negroes and are as dumb as the aboriginals.