• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Looking for 7 or 8 years old mei mei.. Guess Who ???

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
375295_259784754086423_119230541475179_768686_1073077228_n.jpg

mako65

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's obviously comes to no good intention...bloody pedo! There are cases of junkie parents selling their kids to pedo in the US! Some kids were Sexually assaulted and filmed raw in snuff films....real fucktard old fart shld get himself shot in front of a firing squad!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The US has many incidents of violence. It's quite a violent country anyway and i suppose the biggest victims would be women, young children, minorities.

mako65

Alfrescian
Loyal
The US has many incidents of violence. It's quite a violent country anyway and i suppose the biggest victims would be women, young children, minorities.
It's good to make friends with the Glocks, the Barettas, the Colts, the Brownings if u're working or studying in the US....just in case! Hahaha..

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's good to make friends with the Glocks, the Barettas, the Colts, the Brownings if u're working or studying in the US....just in case! Hahaha..

Gun ownership is also pretty high in the us too but i think it's easier for a gangster to own a gun rather than a decent person.