• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat look at the queue for nathans wake

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
W T F!!!! These are just primary school kids, yanked from class to come and queue up for fuck??? Don't they all have their exams coming??

This is really doing too much and too obvious to prop up a dead horse with a deadly pass.....:eek::eek:

If not enough, our soldiers will be called in to pay last respect. PAP is cheap ...at least call in the beggars lah and pay them for a day's work.

jw5

Loyal
If not enough, our soldiers will be called in to pay last respect. PAP is cheap ...at least call in the beggars lah and pay them for a day's work.

They can always try to lure the uncles and aunties by the busloads with nasi lemak and mineral water, and for this special occasion, perhaps roti prata and teh tarik. :wink:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is hard to be a school kid in sinkapore ...always get 'volunteered' to do things like perform at NDP, pay last respect to some big shot, clean public areas and whatever things the PAP wants kids to do.

PAP idolatry starts from young when the children brain has plenty of spaces to absorb falsehood. Briefly, it is called brainwashing by MOE. If you see a group of children sobs at the funeral, they have passed the PAP QA test and became 70% sinkies-to-be.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your third eye is very powerful. Are they ghosts of the Sook Ching massacre coming to torture that piece of lard?

both jap soldiers still in ija uniform and sook ching victims holding on to their entrails paying their respects and saying thanks, for ending their collective misery in sg.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It had already happened....yesterday I was at The Adelphi...saw hordes of army boys of various units leaving after 'bowing' to the______, the faces all so happy, can have a day off....like we say ' happy like f%$%^ & a lot of school children from different schools....

jw5

Loyal
It had already happened....yesterday I was at The Adelphi...saw hordes of army boys of various units leaving after 'bowing' to the______, the faces all so happy, can have a day off....like we say ' happy like f%$%^ & a lot of school children from different schools....

Army boys are always glad to have time off. We were like that once. :wink:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP idolatry starts from young when the children brain has plenty of spaces to absorb falsehood. Briefly, it is called brainwashing by MOE. If you see a group of children sobs at the funeral, they have passed the PAP QA test and became 70% sinkies-to-be.

I saw pictures if them being over..paying homage...these are the future of the 'porlumpars'....they will atomically bend over...when they see the shadow of any of the MIW's...& cry me a river..like those you see on North Korea...

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes...we all do, right!...but that is not the point....the point is all these is to fill up the numbers...to make it look like prataman was such a popular & 'wanted' president...

jw5

Loyal
Yes...we all do, right!...but that is not the point....the point is all these is to fill up the numbers...to make it look like prataman was such a popular & 'wanted' president...

What's new, they have been doing this kind of things for ages.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes army boys can be desperate & are easily taken advantage of. During my NS days those who "donated" blood could take off half day off. Everyone donated except those who were ill or recovering from illness.

Barbu

I think LKY used Nathan to leverage GCT when made him a seat warmer for LHL, if GCT try to be funny on accession of LHL, then Nathan can pull the string of national purse and GCT's government will not able to function normally.

jw5

Loyal
Yes army boys can be desperate & are easily taken advantage of. During my NS days those who "donated" blood could take off half day off. Everyone donated except those who were ill or recovering from illness.

They must have also given biscuits which were not the usual combat ration hardtack ones. :wink:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They must have also given biscuits which were not the usual combat ration hardtack ones. :wink:

Talking about the hard tack ones.....I brought them back home, back then, gave my dog one...the mutt took a sniff & walked away.... I exchanged all my hard tack combat rations biscuits in a land, that once didn't like the "mainlanders"....for rice from the farmers daughter....

jw5

Loyal
Talking about the hard tack ones.....I brought them back home, back then, gave my dog one...the mutt took a sniff & walked away.... I exchanged all my hard tack combat rations biscuits in a land, that once didn't like the "mainlanders"....for rice from the farmers daughter....

Ironical since the hardtack biscuits were commonly known as dog biscuits.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Are they still issuing hard biscuit with special thick army color wrapping? I missed them a lot. We used to call it "dog" biscuit because it was hard and thick.