• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

London mayor Sadiq Khan declares ‘London needs more migrants’

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/sadiq-khan-london-more-migrants-b1085395.html

Mayor of London Sadiq Khan says the capital needs “more migrants” and wants the powers to let more people come to the city to work.

The politician said he had “respect” for people who believed the numbers of people coming to the UK should go down but said increased migration would boost London’s economy.

Speaking to Channel 4 News, he said: “I’ve no hesitation in saying we need more migrants in London”.

He added: “Park the social benefits to our city from migration, park the cultural benefits to our city from migration, I’ve spent this morning with some of our city’s leading business people who create jobs, wealth and prosperity.

“They’ve got a skills shortage and a labour shortage….

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ireland, Scotland, England and portugal( goan) all had or got a ceca as their PM. US is next on the list.

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
The coronation of Charles was weird, so many key appointment holders were indians, including those from Church who passed him the relics, London Mayor, Prime Ministers.

London is the new Mumbai

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/sadiq-khan-london-more-migrants-b1085395.html

Mayor of London Sadiq Khan says the capital needs “more migrants” and wants the powers to let more people come to the city to work.

The politician said he had “respect” for people who believed the numbers of people coming to the UK should go down but said increased migration would boost London’s economy.

Speaking to Channel 4 News, he said: “I’ve no hesitation in saying we need more migrants in London”.

He added: “Park the social benefits to our city from migration, park the cultural benefits to our city from migration, I’ve spent this morning with some of our city’s leading business people who create jobs, wealth and prosperity.

“They’ve got a skills shortage and a labour shortage….
He need More and More Cik Syed?