• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Local Gay helping FTs to go against Singaporeans...

Bravo

Alfrescian
Loyal
His name is Jolovan Wham? :eek:

Or this Wham?

wham.gif

I_hv_adream

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wao steady leh...Singapore Gay Society are powerful in Singapore. Our Govt also have to give face to them. Just look at the very run down Changi Village, they are still exist for the gay people.

Now they cross over to Hong Kong and the local Govt control by China also has to give face to them and they make a great FT to them. Maybe, the Singapore Gay Society has gained many experiences in holding a protest from their past events like the Pink Dot event at Hong Lim Park and the Great Gay Nation party on Sentosa Island, Singapore.

Three cheers for Singapore Gay people, they have win the heart of the China Govt!!!

They have make us proud!!!

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you love gays then you should join SDP.

Wao steady leh...Singapore Gay Society are powerful in Singapore. Our Govt also have to give face to them. Just look at the very run down Changi Village, they are still exist for the gay people.

Now they cross over to Hong Kong and the local Govt control by China also has to give face to them and they make a great FT to them. Maybe, the Singapore Gay Society has gained many experiences in holding a protest from their past events like the Pink Dot event at Hong Lim Park and the Great Gay Nation party on Sentosa Island, Singapore.

Three cheers for Singapore Gay people, they have win the heart of the China Govt!!!

They have make us proud!!!

I_hv_adream

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe one of this day Jolovan Wham will be like Hong Kong actor Jackie Chan appointed to a top political advisory body by the Chinese government. Jackie was known to have hold many protest in Hong Kong.

A Shankar

Alfrescian
Loyal
This guy be it gay or not is trying to do something good to gain positive Karma, kindly allow him the opportunity. He is a kind and helpful brother spreading love.

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Karma? With the high influx of FTs in this little red dot which is affecting the lives of many, I'm not so sure if the Karma is negative or positive.

This guy be it gay or not is trying to do something good to gain positive Karma, kindly allow him the opportunity. He is a kind and helpful brother spreading love.

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heard that Jolovan hails from a very well-to-do family. Not sure whether his work for migrant workers is done completely free-of-charge but I would not be surprised if that is indeed so.

songsongpunggol

Alfrescian
Loyal
you're an idiot!

he is fighting for better wages and working conditions for Singaporeans.

not turning against Singaporeans.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
These stupid PRC bus drivers create trouble here and still help them? This will only encourage more foreigners to create problem. PRC are the most unreasonable people you can find, it is pointless talking sense to them at times. I started seeing PRC helping their toodler pee into the small drainage in Shopping Mall, change diapers on tables in the food court. They chat loudly in cinemas, especially english movies and keep on telling their friends what was being conversed thinking that only they understand english.

For these PRC drivers, they were not paid less by the bus company. They were given dorms, the same one that many other foreign workers were given. They claim their condition were bad? That is because they are dirty and didnt take care of the place. If you rent your clean house to someone and the person is dirty and untidy, after 2 months can he come back to you and say the house you rented to him was in bad condition? The PRC dun wash hands after shitting and their women dun wash their pussy after peeing. Have you ever smell urine when walking pass a Tiong Bu?

The PRC drivers were given free transport to and fro work. The free lodging, including utilities and transport were not given to the rest and that is why the rest were given $200 more. You tell me where to get lodging at less than $200 in Singapore? Now they want to stay in HDB flats? Fuck them, SMRT shoudl just give them the 200 extra and ask them go find lodging themselves. Why were they staying in dorms? That is because they are uncultured. I have a group of SBS PRC bus drivers staying opposite my unit. Everyday, you will see those fuckers walking around in the house and kitchen in nothing but their underwear. They talk loudly till late night and makes so much noise.

you're an idiot!

he is fighting for better wages and working conditions for Singaporeans.

not turning against Singaporeans.

Enforcer

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These stupid PRC bus drivers create trouble here and still help them? This will only encourage more foreigners to create problem. PRC are the most unreasonable people you can find, it is pointless talking sense to them at times. I started seeing PRC helping their toodler pee into the small drainage in Shopping Mall, change diapers on tables in the food court. They chat loudly in cinemas, especially english movies and keep on telling their friends what was being conversed thinking that only they understand english.

Well said brother. Spoken like a true blue Singaporean. So did you tell then off in their face?

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Only the one in the cinema...chao cheebye. Think tis is china. The rest I tell the security guard and left. Next time, if I see. I will take picture and post here.

Well said brother. Spoken like a true blue Singaporean. So did you tell then off in their face?

Enforcer

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only the one in the cinema...chao cheebye. Think tis is china. The rest I tell the security guard and left. Next time, if I see. I will take picture and post here.

Just ask them to fuck back to china. I always say this whenever I hear FTs complaining about Singapore

Enforcer

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These AT drivers always hor lan lor. Drive bus can drive into private estate one-way road. They are already paid too much!

I ever sat once, that fellow drove up the expressway. In the end, all of us had to alight after he exited from the expressway.

cheekenpie

Alfrescian
Loyal
12999_4339824969571_104946205_n.jpg

See la... another fucking idiot who loves the ATs... didn't know Singapore has so many AT lovers. Then we debating Population white paper for what?

She is also under probe for inducing the drivers to lie on camera.

Last edited:

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
These PRC are really obnoxious and now this idiotic gay Jolovan fellow start helping them and give them legal advice? Fuck them lah. The gays are just trying to find their worthiness in society, knowing that they are one of the causes for the low birthrate. I know some gays who are working professionals but also having girlfriend as a cover. KNN, if perfer men then go ahead lah, why make a poor girl suffer by being with a gay.

Just ask them to fuck back to china. I always say this whenever I hear FTs complaining about Singapore