• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Local Gay helping FTs to go against Singaporeans...

FamilyMan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is this the Remy Choo?

first-person_0.jpg

Choo Zheng Xi, 23, is a final year law student at the National University Singapore and is also the editor-in-chief of local socio-political blog, The Online Citizen.

it's time actually. lots of political capital there which trs can invest in. no foreigners. no gays. no pussy left of centre politics. start off with these jolovan whambam, remy choo the gay lawyer for the smrt workers.

captainxerox

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is this the Remy Choo?

first-person_0.jpg

Choo Zheng Xi, 23, is a final year law student at the National University Singapore and is also the editor-in-chief of local socio-political blog, The Online Citizen.

don't play play. the gay fuck buddies in the ngos, online media, political parties, they are going to gangbang anyone in their path. it's the new freemason and old boy network all rolled into one

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal
lol imagine they tell and smile at the drivers, reach out and hold their hands over the table - no money to pay us never mind....

That is for the lawyer to say. NGO by right help them FOC. So maybe they will ask the drivers what can they offer to repay their kindness. :smile:

Enforcer

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why gays like FTs so much? more backside to poke?

PRC backside also want! :eek:

PRC has one of the highest gay men in Asia. There are a lot of them who marry a woman just to hid their gayness and to pacify their traditional family. Now you know why PRC women always get fucked by raiders? :biggrin:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Ah Tiongs will pay his kindness by offering their cocks to him..

Then its bang wham wham time for Jolovan..

YanDao

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The numbers are in millions. Imagine the amount of number of target these gays can have. It is like a dream come true.

PRC has one of the highest gay men in Asia. There are a lot of them who marry a woman just to hid their gayness and to pacify their traditional family. Now you know why PRC women always get fucked by raiders? :biggrin:

YanDao

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It is gross for many, including me. I cannot imagine fucking each other in the ass to get pleasure.

Many gay relationships are unstable because they have nothing to bond them together. That is why most of them work harder to prove themselves because deep down they know they are the odd ones out.

Not my cup of tea. Can't imagine myself playing with a cock :o

Enforcer

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is gross for many, including me. I cannot imagine fucking each other in the ass to get pleasure.

Many gay relationships are unstable because they have nothing to bond them together. That is why most of them work harder to prove themselves because deep down they know they are the odd ones out.

Yes, I agree. A lot of these gays are very successful in their lives.