• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LKY Funeral Procession LIVE STREAMING ON SUNDAY NOON!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
here is the strange phenomenon.
a day before lky passed on, there is a massive downpour islandwide.
the old folk in kopitiam saying that this is heaven recalling him back..
today on his farewell, there is a massive downpour
the old folk in kopitiam saying that this is tear in heaven

Ad hoc fallacy
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Ad_hoc
http://www.logicallyfallacious.com/index.php/logical-fallacies/9-ad-hoc-rescue

Because you think rainy weather and a politician's funeral are somewhat related: therefore one holds causality over another.

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
And u wonder why your green tea has a milky texture to it?!
In the first place, I always start drinking my green tea shortly after pouring hot water into my cup! :smile:
I don't leave my unfinished tea in my room or kitchen, and then leave my home, and then come back later to finish drinking my tea.
In the second place, I'm single and have never had a wife, or even a girlfriend! :smile:

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal
1FheVwZ.gif

SBTWSA9.jpg

Spot the loyal and fierce pap guard dog in This thread.:biggrin:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why NTUC never sell wreath and funeral portrait of LKY for the possession mourners to carry?income opportunity what?

cowbellc

Alfrescian
Loyal
In 1966 the 1st national day celebrations, downpour. Now the demise is the leader, downpour again To signify the historic event.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
just saw once the car passed, people dispered and the bus arrived to pck them up on other side of road

HOW MANY WERE BUSED IN

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
godness. just saw SBS bus..... on ther side of road..... ready to pick people up? very orchestrated

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ya saw that too, the CNA producer goin to be fucked! The crowd should stay on for a bit longer if u really feel for something…

All the grassroots porlumpars activated on this special occasion. :wink:

Back at the Parliament House the cameraman also quickly switched to another scene when the royal albino walked into view. :biggrin:

Last edited: