• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 3 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
not worth to rent out becoz of the taxes u r paying and i dun wan tenant to bother me with all the maintenace issues etc , sell it will be better .
but also cant sell the first 2 yrs due to the tax impose , haha , so u guys have to bear with me whinning for 2 yrs , haha
not that anyone minds the whining, but...
my opinion only: if you really want to sell already, just sell. put it on market immediately. cos in 2 yrs, you may save on RPGT, but no buyers or market condition turn sour. 2 years is a long time . m'sia / state policy may also change.
also, you do know that you can offset your expenses (reno, furniture, interest paid on loan) from your rental income for taxation purposes, right?

Last edited:

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
not that anyone minds the whining, but...
my opinion only: if you really want to sell already, just sell. put it on market immediately. cos in 2 yrs, you may save on RPGT, but no buyers or market condition turn sour. 2 years is a long time . m'sia / state policy may also change.
also, you do know that you can offset your expenses (reno, furniture, interest paid on loan) from your rental income for taxation purposes, right?

coz now too many houses selling liao , but seems like not getting a gd price, buyers are smart now .
so juz wait and see lor ....

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
crazy jam Malaysia side...

whatever is happening

really annoying

left my home at 1230.

spore immigration at 1250

Malaysia immigration at 150

via causeway

I dare not take second link.

not only I pay more.

the jams at second link deserve a special mention at guiness records

It's school holiday next week.

jerrycoaching

Alfrescian
Loyal
not worth to rent out becoz of the taxes u r paying and i dun wan tenant to bother me with all the maintenace issues etc , sell it will be better .
but also cant sell the first 2 yrs due to the tax impose , haha , so u guys have to bear with me whinning for 2 yrs , haha

Maid for hire! RM100/- Clean ur house once a week. Lolx.. PM me! I'm the maid. hahahaa

scbccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah ... economy so good dun come and squeeze here in Singapore anymore leh. :rolleyes:

By NELSON BENJAMIN AND YEE XIANG YUN
The Star - ‎Thursday‎, ‎5‎ ‎September‎, ‎2013
DPM: RM700mil investments in Iskandar's EduCity

NUSAJAYA: The EduCity project in Iskandar Malaysia has successfully attracted more than RM700mil in investments, directly and indirectly contributing to Johor's economy, said Deputy Prime Minister Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin.
He said the various international higher education institute development projects here involved many local contractors, creating thousands of job opportunities that benefited Johoreans.
"I am also pleased to announce that 70% of EduCity - an education enclave - has been developed with three campuses, while two shared facilities are already in full operation," said Muhyiddin, who is also Education Minister.
He was speaking during the groundbreaking ceremony of the RM300mil Management Development Institute of Singapore's (MDIS) at Educity@Iskandar here Thursday.

Gardener

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe it's my luck ?

I dunno.

Or a statistical error.

coz whenever I give second link a chance I'm doomed...

No idea why ?

Previously I thought that I had mastered travel times spore to jb.

now I really dunno what's a good time.

I'm going in later tonight.

But I know even at 11+ causeway got jam.

second link I'm sure it's clear by 10?

I rarely have problem with second link.. what special? Appreciate sharing...

westman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe it's my luck ?

I dunno.

Or a statistical error.

coz whenever I give second link a chance I'm doomed...

No idea why ?

Previously I thought that I had mastered travel times spore to jb.

now I really dunno what's a good time.

I'm going in later tonight.

But I know even at 11+ causeway got jam.

second link I'm sure it's clear by 10?

Use traffic cam to time your travel

austin_hts

Alfrescian
Loyal
At 830am. One hour to clear Spore custom. Traffic into Spore also bad. Jam from jb ciq. What is a good time to leave in today?

DSC_0711.jpg

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Repeat of yesterday.

crazy jam entering malaysia at 12am causeway

More than one hour in traffic jam

Hi Gardener, yr posting of crazy jam at 12am for entering M'sia being removed. Pls check....

How come I can still see it in this page? Post no. #4384 to be exact.

I suspect that 'something from the seventh month' has blocked your eyes. Maybe they have chosen you because you have done some bad deeds. Seriously, you better repent and do more good from now or it might be too late!

P.S Did you notice that 12am is usually the eerie time when ghostly things happen? You better take care and buy more garlic to protect yourself. :wink:

Last edited:

austin_hts

Alfrescian
Loyal
12am or 12 pm? So confusing. Better to use 'noon' or 'midnight' :-)

http://www.theguardian.com/notesandqueries/query/0,,-1752,00.html

I suspect that 'something from the seventh month' has blocked your eyes. Maybe they have chosen you because you have done some bad deeds. Seriously, you better repent and do more good from now or it might be too late!

P.S Did you notice that 12am is usually the eerie time when ghostly things happen? You better take care and buy more garlic to protect yourself. :wink:

Gardener

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tmrw I'm returning to spore.

On my way back it's jammed even at 1130pm plus.

Last week I tried second link around 11 pm.

About 45 min in jam

Status
Not open for further replies.