• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 3 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamestan88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indeed, rental return in JB is a bonus if it happens.

Lost of rental income is a "rich man problem"'

If base on purchase price during SARS; my rental return now is 20% per annum. But what the hack........

I still do not believe in rental return in Johor.

jamestan88

Alfrescian
Loyal
His powerful trending device/program is his mind. Cultivated by his experiences, shaped by his learning. As all-encompassing as possible, without limits, without artificial self-imposed restrictions.

streams

Alfrescian
Loyal
shctaw, you have a strong supporter who is a philosopher too. I can't buy your mind, lunch can? just need to know when stars align...:cool:

His powerful trending device/program is his mind. Cultivated by his experiences, shaped by his learning. As all-encompassing as possible, without limits, without artificial self-imposed restrictions.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You will know when it is time to sell.

You will see thread like this die off slowly.

I remember Singapore Skyscrappercity thread on property trend have almost 500 pages each year until 2012 when I say sell Singapore.

Now the 2013 thread have less than 10 pages.

You can see my post from 2007 to 2012 in those website under same user Id.

See anything worth your time.

shctaw, you have a strong supporter who is a philosopher too. I can't buy your mind, lunch can? just need to know when stars align...:cool:

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
let me know when the stars are aligned :biggrin:

Obviously you have a powerful trending device/PC program.
I am always right behind the curve...unfortunately.

You can always keep yourself updated with take up rate of latest launches. Even if you are not buying, be there to see for yourself(once in a while).

Funds Transfer

Alfrescian
Loyal
For properties in Malaysia, I am mainly looking at capital appreciation. Depite saying that, I would still hope for some decent rental returns to cover mortgage as I have not decided whether to hold properties beyond TOP period. It depends on infrastructure progress in the future.

I am presently holding on to Singapore and Philippine properties which are both giving me decent capital and rental returns- the best of both worlds? what i meant is that we need both capital appreciation and rental properties for the long term. The latter will help us build cash capital to procure more investable properties, and hold on to existing capital appreciation properties. I see myself as a hybrid investor.

Singapore a is natural. Philippines is a good move. Well done.

I think your philosophy puts you in good stead.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not what I meant.
I am just saying once I list out my books sure kenna suan.

Maybe what I type does not go with what I think...hahaha.

This one is a "either you hate or love subject".

View attachment 10589

View attachment 10590

Oh it is fibonacci, heard before and just roughly googled it, is it something very chim and need good maths ability? i think it is something i'll hate haha...rather spend my time reading interior deco magazines, at least get much happiness from looking at the beautiful decor...

Avonup

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hehe what makes you so sure that I'm not buying those items? :smile:
I've mentioned that the solar heater is 'one of those extras'.

Hi Invester,

Came across this shop just opposite Euro Rich hotel.
It display the actual solar heater(RM6900). The solar panel is in glass cylinder shape. It also show the cross-section of the heater storage. Looks interesting, you may want to check it out at:
BAYSTONE (Venus Wong +6012-7955838)
No 18 Jln Indah1
Taman Bukit Indah 81200

They also have a shop in Singapore:

BLAYSTONE Marketing Pte Ltd.
Block 1008, Eunos Ave 7
#01-21 Singapore 409579 (tel +65-6368 3398)

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi Invester,

Came across this shop just opposite Euro Rich hotel.
It display the actual solar heater(RM6900). The solar panel is in glass cylinder shape. It also show the cross-section of the heater storage. Looks interesting, you may want to check it out at:
BAYSTONE (Venus Wong +6012-7955838)
No 18 Jln Indah1
Taman Bukit Indah 81200

They also have a shop in Singapore:

BLAYSTONE Marketing Pte Ltd.
Block 1008, Eunos Ave 7
#01-21 Singapore 409579 (tel +65-6368 3398)

Thank you very much, Avonup. That's very kind of you :smile:

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am at the afiniti launch td. It is pack n estimate 600+ people attend as the number only call less than 700. It end by 4pm no sure fully sold as those call up after draw moving to the sales room for selection. Prices range 830-1016psf. Good snack being serve for morning n afternoon session. Some Sg stay over night in trader hotel for the morning draw. There are jam in 2nd link at M'sia custom from 10am n it take 1.5 hr to reach custom. No built in carbinet for master bed room, no kitchen carbinet, no aircon install and no bathtub plus only "quality tile" for flooring. It will not be same taste as per Capital land's condo in Sg and only M'sian n SPR can accet such over price product. :eek:

Iskandar Residences comes with the usual fittings including kitchen cabinets, porcelain tiles, bath tub. Fyi, units are still available in Blk B and also B1. Only low floor though. I managed to grab one from Metrohomes. Thanks to Huttons misleading and untruthful stories, I only heard about it late, just signed my OTP. If anyone is interested you may contact their office in HH, Jalan Hijauan.
The Japanese bought the rest so I foresee Blk B will have more Japanese owners, maybe even tenants.Any development that has Japanese should be well managed/ maintained. I am counting on that due to their high standards of civic consciousness.

Avonup

Alfrescian
Loyal
Overseas property investment always carries risks and prudent research does not guarantee risk free, including property in Leisure Farm. Yes, Leisure Farm. 4.5 years ago when I considered buying in Bayou Water Village, I found out there was an ongoing legal case between a precinct and LF on title deed. LF personnel assured me there won't be any such issue with the new BWV. I gave them my trust. True enough, about a year after collecting key, I received LF letters on application to state authority. last year I received LF notice to pay their law agent the full sum for title deed transfer and I duly did so. I was advised by the law firm xfer should be completed by January 2013. Then no more a word from LF and its law agent. When I enquired again last week, the law firm suggested might be I owed LF maintenance fund and the firm did not get the signal to release title deed. I personally chased after admin staff to notify LF law agent that I settle monthly bills duly and I owe nothing to LF. Then the lawer informed me that there is no title deed in her file of my property, she believed LF's developer, Mulpha, still hold on to the title deed. So the situation is I pay fully and on time, LF's law agent collected full payment to process title deed xfer, LF's developer holds on to title deed. I know that my neighbours also did not receive their title deeds.
Lack of title deed is a common problem in Malaysian property market. When a developer seems to do the right thing of applying to state govt with all the paperworks and convince an owner to pay and pay, it still holds on to the thing one is paying for, the title deed. Why developer wants to hold on? I could only speculate as LF never clarifies. Could it be developer can demand a cut in any transaction since the seller cannot produce a title deed in his/her name whenever a potential buyer ask for it?
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for sharing. It would be good to have those who have similar problems or do not encounter such problem to share their experience.

cheerguan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Always hearing Japanese grabbing many units in condo development. Do they buy only condos and not landed? Wonder why if yes.

streams

Alfrescian
Loyal
Need advice from the great team here.

UOB, Ambank and CIMB- which has a better reputation for taking home loan from?

adv. thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.