• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 3 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Never have e time to explore e eateries shops in JB. Juz buying for excitement :biggrin: Both sides seem v popular w locals n Singaporeans. Tt is all I need to know.

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Correct. But must buy soon, otherwise a lot of Singaporean will be price out too....

RM1 million is SGD$400,000. Not many Singaporean can stomach it.

It will build a strong base at RM1,000,000 before price advance upward again. Just like Penang.

Yes, though many bros here have moved over to JB for good, i suspect majority of Sporeans are not yet ready to move and want to minimize investment in JB due to perceived risks involved. Not many will be willing to throw 400K into Iskandar

austin_hts

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look for Sunway College JB. Or Austin Hills Country Club....

SC20130112-230401.jpg

QUOTE=crystal_tiong;1369576]ok , if my gps show station 1 mt austin , e hottest shops are near to it ? i will try next weekend[/QUOTE]

Funds Transfer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, though many bros here have moved over to JB for good, i suspect majority of Sporeans are not yet ready to move and want to minimize investment in JB due to perceived risks involved. Not many will be willing to throw 400K into Iskandar

This is true but the new cooling measures introduced on Friday have robbed most middle class of the ability of going for a second property. And we all know that properties are a great hedge against inflation which will rear its ugly head in the next 2 years.

I think Singapore will look outside its borders. While not necessarily Iskandar will benefit from it, the proximity of the region does give certain comfort as compared to Australia, UK or even US.

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is true but the new cooling measures introduced on Friday have robbed most middle class of the ability of going for a second property. And we all know that properties are a great hedge against inflation which will rear its ugly head in the next 2 years.

I think Singapore will look outside its borders. While not necessarily Iskandar will benefit from it, the proximity of the region does give certain comfort as compared to Australia, UK or even US.

Inflation is a real problem. I realize my RM50 can buy me lesser and lesser stuffs everytime i go back to JB :( AU/UK/US too far for Sporeans to monitor .. JB is just right. Can drop by anytime and over weekend

Skooz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi just to check my house just bought says legal fee n stamp duty absorbed but do I still have to pay agt fee as it is new dev. but marketed by agt .nusa sentral thanks for the reply.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi just to check my house just bought says legal fee n stamp duty absorbed but do I still have to pay agt fee as it is new dev. but marketed by agt .nusa sentral thanks for the reply.

Not required to pay e agt fee. Just take it that they're the acting developer.

Skooz

Alfrescian
Loyal
ok ,is there any other fees that i have to prepare beside the downpayment ,like beside mrta and the state approval fee n how much would that be? sorry for questions just worried for the extra costs .

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
ok ,is there any other fees that i have to prepare beside the downpayment ,like beside mrta and the state approval fee n how much would that be? sorry for questions just worried for the extra costs .

Quick simple guide for u:
Bank camp:
Bank loan + legal fee + stamp fee + (misc)
MRTA is under bank loan (optional)
fire insurance

Developer camp:
Free legal fee (they also have lawyer here), disbursement fee, .. (Check with developer if they provide free package (normally got one la))
State approval fee -> ~ 11K (for foreigner only)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.