• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 3 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

siacw

Alfrescian
Loyal
you can't get EL semi-D at SGD400K anymore. perhaps you should post a picture of link duplex for comparison

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi Investor,

Great posting! It really brings out the value. Showed it to my wife, her jaw dropped. Your comparison was simply amazing.....

Didnt know how you did the enlarged picture which I know you shared that before. Perhaps you could post what one could have gotten with S$ 3mil !!

Cheers
N

Hi Nusajaya,

Thanks for your kind words. You are really very generous in your compliments :smile:
Haha one can totally retire like a king in Iskandar with S$3 million(RM7.5 million)

By the way, here's the old post about photo attachments;

Hi bro Lemans,

Other than the photos being big, another important point is that everyone can see the photos without the need to log-in.

I found out that those members who posted photos like the above mentioned have their photos hosted somewhere eg. Photobucket, thus there's a URL for that photo.
So I posted photos to Facebook so as to get URL for each photo.
Click on the photo you want for an enlarged view in FB, right click on the photo and 'Copy Image Address'.

To post it in this forum, click on the square icon(Insert Image) located above your reply message.
Select 'From URL' instead of 'From computer'.
Right click and paste the image address which you've copied.
Uncheck the check box which states 'Retrieve remote file and reference locally' and click 'ok'.

That's it Enjoy the big photo without the need to log in.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you can't get EL semi-D at SGD400K anymore. perhaps you should post a picture of link duplex for comparison

Hi Siacw,

The generous living spaces surrounding the terraces are as good as those surrounding the semi-dees and bungalows, if not better.
I don't have nice pics of terraces, below are 2 of the better ones from the lousy lot.

Anyway, there are many developments in the whole of Iskandar which offer such luxury of space, not just East Ledang.
I posted photos of East Ledang just as an example of what Iskandar has to offer.

I don't have nice photos of other developments in Iskandar, which was why I started a 'Photo Section' thread previously which was meant for everyone to share all the nice photos of their developments(a picture tells a thousand words). But I used the wrong title for that thread (This is how living spaces should be) and it was mistaken to be for East Ledang only and subsequently merged to EL's thread.

Maybe we should start the thread again and name it 'Living in JB - Photo Section'.

181867_10151217510149667_232096532_n.jpg

598511_10151217511724667_1841966901_n.jpg

Last edited:

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal
One of the new unit for a very lucky and happy owner.

ELP2__.JPG

This existing corner semi-d unit I believes cost the owner less than M$1 mil.

DSC01970.JPG

Last edited:

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The corner bungalow in EL's Phase 2 with one side facing the small lake and the other side facing the main garden in Phase 2.
Very nice unit indeed, thanks for sharing :smile:

jade apple

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Siacw,

The generous living spaces surrounding the terraces are as good as those surrounding the semi-dees and bungalows, if not better.
I don't have nice pics of terraces, below are 2 of the better ones from the lousy lot.

Anyway, there are many developments in the whole of Iskandar which offer such luxury of space, not just East Ledang.
I posted photos of East Ledang just as an example of what Iskandar has to offer.

I don't have nice photos of other developments in Iskandar, which was why I started a 'Photo Section' thread previously which was meant for everyone to share all the nice photos of their developments(a picture tells a thousand words). But I used the wrong title for that thread (This is how living spaces should be) and it was mistaken to be for East Ledang only and subsequently merged to EL's thread.

Maybe we should start the thread again and name it 'Living in JB - Photo Section'.

181867_10151217510149667_232096532_n.jpg

598511_10151217511724667_1841966901_n.jpg

Wow, thanks for the beautiful pictures . 流口水....

sileung

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry if I ask this silly question... Where can you pump air for your car tire? At patrol stations? I am thinking if can get a small air pump at home. For those stay in JB, do you pump air at patrol stations?

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry if I ask this silly question... Where can you pump air for your car tire? At patrol stations? I am thinking if can get a small air pump at home. For those stay in JB, do you pump air at patrol stations?

Not silly question la. At patrol station or u can buy the pump from DIY shop @ reasonable price. :biggrin:

Many sgp teachers dun like students to ask questions....think u r one of e victim. kekeke..:biggrin:

Last edited:

Kentang

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi,
newbie qns. what if i sign SPA with the developer for certain unit with the price quoted, and then 1 week later the developer lower the unit price of the same unit by let say 50K, what sort of action I can take against the developer to adjust my unit price to match the new price? Is there such law to protect buyer in this kind of condition?
this scenario could happen if the developer is unable to sell all their unit. thanks.

Grago

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can get those portable ones with a cigarette lighter attachment at Jusco, Giant and Tesco at Bukit Indah. Not sure if Mr DIY at Tesco carry them......

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Me too. Great stuff Investor. Cannot wait for my place to get done.

Mr. Pro Bono Unofficial Chief Marketing Officer of UEM Land chugs along. Keep going ........ :smile:

Tq bros Investor n Kopikong for uploading n sharing some great pics n info . Cool! :smile:

Both of you are welcome :smile:

IR, ok I'll make you drool and more eager to get your bungalow by re-posting the pic of your pool filled with those babes again when I'm free ;D

thmejlfm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi!

I plan to move some furniture in to JB. Need some contact of the mover. Can someone pass me to the contact no? Roughly, what is the cost like for one lorry? Intend to move one dining set, two single beds and some cupboard.

Please advise.

Thank you

thmejlfm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you, bro wuqi256

I have tried to search in the forum about mover. always failed. That's why have to post it here. Thank you once again.

Status
Not open for further replies.