• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Little Pleasures

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro sideswipe
Actually, I prefer cold soya bean from Mr Bean. But canned soya bean is fine too. Tks!
The swaying ass has got to be in real time, I'm afraid. And are you sure she is a chio bu? :smile:

no problem.
Let me try this again. :cool:

Mr Bean pancake and cold soya bean milk + chio bus asses
bean1.jpg

chio bu swaying her ass, you have to imagine a bit... :biggrin:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I used to go by coach, but don't think I can stand the journey nowadays.

Coach is what I take. Less hassle if you take the ones that don't stop at Yong Peng. Going to KL is easier with the expectation of starting on a holiday.

Returning to Spore is the hard part. Used to take a coach from Pudu Raya, but I now avoid that place. Its more fun taking the more luxurious double deckers equipped with individual videos units. Those buses leave on schedule, take the second link & don't waste time stopping at Yong Peng. Watching videos help to pass time faster.

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
JB is my getaway place while I'm living in Spore.

However I'm seriously thinking of moving to LOS. Unfortunately this recession has setback my plans. I could probably get by in Spore but would rather hang-on to my own money & have a higher standard of living in LOS.

Good plan. Hope it materialises for you soon. Keep in touch with us peasants and lesser mortals when you are there and shed a tear for us once in a while.

Wish you a wonderful future.

jw5

Loyal
Bro sideswipe,
Thanks again, but I don't think the "twins" are chiobus. :smile:

miosux

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the place to confess. No one knows you, you know no one, nobody will ever see you doing the sinful stuff...........................
You could make someone's day.

don't sabo people man, Vivan-B already say he can find anybody on the internet...

u confess here, if ever kena busted for any reason, they'll dig up all your sordid confessions.

JW... mai hai see lang hor

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Playing Big 2 and catching the 3 kakis
with 13 cards on hand, wow,
13 cards, penalty times 3
10 to 12cards is double
We play 1 card $1 so 13x3=39
base is $3 so $42 each, plus
$2 penalty for holding 2 (Da Lao Er) if any.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
c ze world in a grain of sand ...
c haven in a wild flower...
hold infinity in ze palm of ur hands...
n eternity in n hr ...

:eek:

jw5

Loyal
don't sabo people man, Vivan-B already say he can find anybody on the internet...

u confess here, if ever kena busted for any reason, they'll dig up all your sordid confessions.

JW... mai hai see lang hor
Bro
Only asking about your little pleasures, not asking for any "sordid" confessions, which you will be better off keeping to yourself.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Keep in touch with us peasants and lesser mortals when you are there and shed a tear for us once in a while.

Still a 'lesser mortal' lah. If we get out of this recession, I'll probably still be in Spore to make up for lost $$$, & likely to see LKY up the lorry :smile:

jw5

Loyal
Where can we take the luxurious double decker buses from KL to SG?
I have never taken a double decker coach, even though the number of times I have taken coach to and from KL is easily in double figures. Probably shows how long I have not taken that route, but thinking of trying it again.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Where can we take the luxurious double decker buses from KL to SG?

Opposte side of the road where Times Berjaya is located is a bus stop, this is the overhead where the monorail station is located. There is a small booth where you can buy tickets for the trip to Spore. Not all the buses are double deckers so just ask them which ones is the more expensive double decker service. You get the tix from the booth & take the bus at the same location.