• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Little Pleasures

jw5

Loyal
There is this thing called plastic modeling. Usually I am into 1/72 scale dioramas but sometimes I paint fantasy and si-fi figures too :smile:
Do you try to sell your completed models or do you keep them?
How many are you keeping and where do you keep them?

jw5

Loyal
One of the little pleasures has got to be a glass of cold soya bean milk. :smile:

jw5

Loyal
Another little pleasure is walking behind the swaying ass of a chio bu. :smile:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
a good cup of coffee in the morning

occassional mahjong tru the night

bpl on weekends

fucking CB Kia tonychat virtually

:biggrin:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How often do you go to JB? What's good there?
I used to go occasionally, but seem to think it's a hassle these days. Perhaps you can change my mind. :smile:

A bit more hassle nowadays ever since they opened the new JB immigration because I take public transport, but its still satisfying to go where its cheaper & where theres no gst.

Only go there 2 to 3 times per month & somethimes a visit to KL. All depends on whether I need a break from Spore.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
your little pleasures are granted. :biggrin:

3655536043e2f1c0921f8a45257099eb97b09cc.jpg
is tis really a chiobu? ... :confused:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Be careful you don't get too attached there. Your children might notice this and when you are old they send you to your favourite pleasure place. :eek:

JB is my getaway place while I'm living in Spore.

However I'm seriously thinking of moving to LOS. Unfortunately this recession has setback my plans. I could probably get by in Spore but would rather hang-on to my own money & have a higher standard of living in LOS.

Royston46

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mahjong!

Smoking while having wine!

Sleeping with my Gf!

Driving leisurely on the highway!

Spending time with my Gf!

Watching downloaded movies for free!

jw5

Loyal
a good cup of coffee in the morning

occassional mahjong tru the night

bpl on weekends

fucking CB Kia tonychat virtually

Don't drink much coffee.
Don't play mahjong, too old for all-nighters these days.
BPL, certainly.
I prefer to watch you guys do the fcuking. :smile:

jw5

Loyal
Bro sideswipe
Actually, I prefer cold soya bean from Mr Bean. But canned soya bean is fine too. Tks!
The swaying ass has got to be in real time, I'm afraid. And are you sure she is a chio bu? :smile:

jw5

Loyal
A bit more hassle nowadays ever since they opened the new JB immigration because I take public transport, but its still satisfying to go where its cheaper & where theres no gst.

Only go there 2 to 3 times per month & somethimes a visit to KL. All depends on whether I need a break from Spore.
How do you go to KL, by car, coach, plane or train?
I used to go by coach, but don't think I can stand the journey nowadays.