• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Listen up sinkie cops, This is how we do it up north

kapkia

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Notice the newspaper mentioned that after 4 shots were fired, the car came to a halt. If the driver was shot when the 4 shots were fired, the car should have lang gar. Must be the idiot stopped the car and they reimburse that bullet while arresting him.

Spot on arsehole... a lot of cover up in mudland papers...

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bottom line is Don't fucked with Malaysian cops when you are up north.

When in Malaysia always give their Customs, Immigration and Police the respect and they will reciprocate.

In Singapore, do the same and you will be stared at and labeled a suspect.

The reason could possibly be that the best ones are employed by Malaysia and the rejected and rotten ones end up auxiliary policemen here.

I prefer to deal with Malaysian police officers and I appreciate the way they are dealing with their "pai-kias"

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

When in Malaysia always give their Customs, Immigration and Police the respect and they will reciprocate.

In Singapore, do the same and you will be stared at and labeled a suspect.

The reason could possibly be that the best ones are employed by Malaysia and the rejected and rotten ones end up auxiliary policemen here.

I prefer to deal with Malaysian police officers and I appreciate the way they are dealing with their "pai-kias"

In Singapore, if you look like an Indian the police will run a mile

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
The cops in Malaysia did the right thing unlike cops in sinkie land who watched while ah nehs burnt their vehicles. Is it cowardice? In Malaysia, cops shoot first and ask questions later. It is the correct way to deal with criminals. Try burning police cars in Msia and you could get shot to pieces. Criminals do not understand restraint. To crush criminal gangs, you must be tougher than their kinds or you lose.

damn straight mater fuckers!! see mudskins try to kkill people or run away, must shoot until they die then justice!