• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

List of PAP (BS) Truisms....

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"If you want to dance on a bar top, some of us will fall off the bar top. Some people will die as a result of liberalising bar top dancing; a young girl with a short skirt dancing on it may attract some insults from some other men, the boyfriend will start fighting and some people will die."

V Balakrishnan.

From a man who was supposed to be the first amongst equas, he is an utter sellout and a true disappointment. Tells you what happens when a man puts his greed and ambition above all else....

He wanted to change the system, but the system ended up changing him.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
George Yeo:

"Remember your place in society before you engage in political debate…Debate cannot generate into a free-for-all, where no distinction is made between the senior and junior party…You must make distinctions -What is high, what is low, what is above, what is below, and then within this, we can have a debate, we can have a discussion…people should not take on those in authority as ‘equals'”

Yes George. Aljunied residents remembered their place in 2011.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He wanted to change the system, but the system ended up changing him.

bastard is just testament to the truism - "every man has his price......"

............bend over coffeenigger and take it up your ass and say, i love it daddy!

....and he did it because he was paid like a fucking $2 whore by them who have billions

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ai pang sai ka che jamban

Lee Bee Wah when she criticised the opposition's call to delay the goods and services tax (GST) hike.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Paul Lampards abound....

Koo Tsai Kee trying to lick the boots of his superior, Teo Chee Hean:

“The SAF, despite its manpower constraints, has been able to face up to a widening range of security threats in recent years under Defence Minister Teo….And I am not saying this because he’s my boss.”

Ah Koo Tsai Kee. This guy was amazing. Could lick boots and carry balls at the same time. Give credit where its due. He was energetic in plying those skills to perfection. Served him well.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"I've spent the last 10 years saving kids' lives". - janil puthucheary's reply to critics on why he did not serve NS.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
"The villagers asked, 'Are these mushrooms any good? They are so pretty. Shall we remove some of these tall trees and allow the wild mushrooms to grow?' And so the wise old man told them that these mushrooms may look pretty but some of them are poisonous, and 'if you associate too closely with them, these wild mushrooms will weaken us, stunt our growth, and retard our development. Leave them alone, protect the trees, these trees are special trees'."

Lui Tuck Yew, attempting to criticise the Worker's Party in 2011.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah Koo Tsai Kee. This guy was amazing. Could lick boots and carry balls at the same time. Give credit where its due. He was energetic in plying those skills to perfection. Served him well.

Koo Tsai Kee is the king of back door doggies. Another one I can think of was Heng Chee How.

Hiding under LKY's skirt in the safety of Tanjong Pagar GRC. And a highly obnoxious character too.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Koo Tsai Kee is the king of back door doggies. Another one I can think of was Heng Chee How.

Hiding under LKY's skirt in the safety of Tanjong Pagar GRC. And a highly obnoxious character too.

And now...Chan Chun Sing the world's most fake major general

Brubeck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
On Mas Selamat Kastari:

Deputy Prime Minister, Wong Kan Seng, said:

"There is no evidence so far that he has left Singapore. Therefore, our current efforts and top priority is to look for him. We will continue the search until we find him."

This is PAP's convoluted thinking and constant denial in the face of failure.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
"If I may use an analogy from eating a pizza, recently you find a new generation of pizza shops that’s quite interesting. You go in there, you want to try out different things, you tell the chefs, they can prepare it differently for you"

The World's worst analogy, provided by the world most fake Major-General

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What do you think? ----- from one totally overpaid chimp of a minister who asks about this country's policies to a bunch of teenagers in a Pre-U seminar

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Home Affairs Minister Wong Kan Seng narrowed it to either of two scenarios: one, Mat Selamat is in Singapore and hidden by sympathisers unknown to the authorities, or, two, he has fled the country. 'It's very hard to say. Both scenarios are plausible. Maybe the second one is more plausible.'
He added: 'I can't say whether he's in Indonesia, the Philippines or whatever. The moment you leave Singapore, you can find a place to go.'

This is a classic....try as best possible to include name of the fucktard who spout the bullshit.
They must be remembered

I like this...... COMEDIAN ..... when asked where is Mas Selamat...with his classic quote.... Mas Selamat is either in Singapore OR he is not in Singapore..

Not all comedian can make u laugh loud heartily...