• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lionpore News #010 - If LKY Dies, Where Should We Bury Him and National Monument?

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
No need burial just leave it to them

image.jpg

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
U people dream too much, LKY will outlive all of you.

PAPA LEE IS LIKE CHAIRMAN MAO OK?! FATHERLY LOVE N CARES FOR HIS SPORE CHILDREN...

"YOU ALL DONT GO, I ALSO DONT GO...."

DONT PLAY PLAY....

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Qw8TYm8EU9U?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/TcIbzAqslnE?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BUKIT TIMAH HILL

GOOD FENGSHUI

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
wah lau, this picture of him moh ping face poke holes face exactly ah beng pai kia face.

His heavy smoker teeth double confirm pai kia face you want o wahlup type.

OR WE CAN USE THIS PHOTO...

LKY...aka Harry "James Dean" Lee

REBEL WITH A CAUSE LOOK

Lee-Kuan-Yew-9377339-1-402.jpg

Lee-Kuan-Yew-Kwa-Geok-Choo.jpg

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bury that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY under a public toilet to lessen the que of sinkies who want to shit on top of that bastard LKY

Or bury that bastard LKY in sewage treatment plant so do not even need to que up into that public toilet to shit on him.
Everywhere you shit, your shit will flow onto him.

Bury that bastard LKY under a public toilet or in sewerage treatment plant.
Sinkies shit on him or flowing around him will purify that bastard LKY
The stink of our shit will smell a lot better than that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY.

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
i like this one...

Rebel with a cause look machiam james dean....

th

this pic i think is by far the best looking pic for lky

just like james dean with that "not happy with me eh" kuai lan look

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/aAw1OfJg43g?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Before he die...he should also lecture the younger ministers just like wat uncle choo did....

Last edited:

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
eeeeeee.....never know lky's face is mo peng one.. so many holes and troughs.

Mo peng got rugged James Dean look...

If not can use photoshop....make his face smooth smooth...

Anyway, u guys got good idea where PAPA LEE should be buried

He's 90yo already....we better start preparing....

Last edited:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
send his ashes to the Yasukuni shrine. he belongs there.

The Japs will just flush his ashes down a public toilet bowl in the toilet around that shrine.
HK and peppercunt will stick their heads down that bowl to say goodbye to LKY and to sing him muckjullar stinkapura

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMHO, THINK BUKIT TIMAH IS THE BEST PLACE...

SEE MAP...GOOD FENGSHUI...GOT MOUNTAIN, GOT WATER, GOT WIND

风山水起

map.jpg

HIGHEST POINT ALSO IN SPORE....PAPA LEE CAN CONTINUE TO WATCH OVER US HIS CHILDREN...

LeadershipTransition-615x281.jpg

LKY TO YOUNGER MINISTERS...JUST LIKE UNCLE CHOO...

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/aAw1OfJg43g?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
MR LKY LECTURE TO YOUNGER MINISTERS BEFORE HE DIEs...JUST LIKE UNCLE CHOO...

NABEH...LION BECOMING PUSSYCAT EH...YOU BUNCH OF KUNIANGs....ALL 302s EH!

th
th

th
th
th

Last edited:

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
MR LKY HAS DONE SPORE GOOD....

EVEN THE QUALITY OF SPOREANS CAN BE REFLECTED IN NS ARMY SONG...

OLD DAYS
HOKKIEN PEASANT SOLDIERS
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/zYTGdi1w-Cs?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

MODERN DAY
ENGLAND SPEAKING 3G SOLDIERS
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/wt_x0BTg6OU?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr LKY once said to Deng Xiaoping:

‘Whatever we can do, you will do better. We are the descendants of the landless peasants of South China, you have the literati, you have the top brains, you have the poets, the artists.’

SEE PEASANTS WAT...
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/nlhEAdPxIX4?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

WITHOUT MR LKY...THERE WILL BE NO MODERN SPORE

THIS PIC IS THE BEST...WITH LAO LAN JAMES DEAN LOOK

"I AM HARRY LEE KUAN YEW...YOU WAT 15, 18, 21, 369? I AM 999! I AM YOUR PAPA LEE!"

Last edited: