• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lionel De Souza strike 2

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
No 3-year wait for sorry on Mas Selamat escape

I REFER to last Friday's Insight article ('3 Ps behind PAP's image problem'). This sentence in the report is most unfair to the Government:

'For instance, many Singaporeans were unhappy that they had to wait three years for an unqualified apology from the Government on the escape of terrorist detainee Mas Selamat Kastari. Mr Lee (Hsien Loong) apologised for it during a lunchtime rally at UOB Plaza during the recent campaign.'

In fact, then Deputy Prime Minister and Home Affairs Minister Wong Kan Seng did apologise and it was reported on the front page of The Straits Times on Feb 29, 2008. He apologised in Parliament on Feb28, the very next day after the escape. The front page of ST prominently quoted him as saying: 'This should never have happened. I am sorry that it has.'

Was this not an apology plain and simple?

And on April 21, Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong said in Parliament: 'DPM Wong updated Parliament the very next day, and apologised for the lapse.'

He also added: 'Apologising? That was the first thing which Mr Wong Kan Seng did as Deputy Prime Minister in Parliament, the day after this occurred, and I think that is adequate. I would say that when the Deputy Prime Minister speaks, he speaks on behalf of the Government.'

If what was said was not an apology from the Government, may I ask what is?

The People's Action Party Government isn't perfect and is determined to improve. The 'tardiness', 'arrogance' and 'inefficiencies' of the PAP that the article hurled is unfair to the 52 years of good work that the PAP has done for Singapore.

Lionel De Souza

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If Mas Selamat drops a bomb and kills your family, due to an imperfect PAP, then I believe in your logic, it should be okay. I am cool with that.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lionel De Souza is playing the Good Cop Bad Cop routine v well. Imagine a prostitute telling u not to wear mini skirt. That's Lionel De Dog.

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
The People's Action Party Government isn't perfect and is determined to improve. The 'tardiness', 'arrogance' and 'inefficiencies' of the PAP that the article hurled is unfair to the 52 years of good work that the PAP has done for Singapore.

Lionel De Souza

The People's Action Party Government should determined to improve the 'tardiness', 'arrogance' and 'inefficiencies' of this ex policeman

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder why the PAP-mouthpiece SHIT TIMES even bother to publish letter from this shameless running dog who is a disgrace to the Eurasian Community.
I am sure there are more important issues to be published in the Forum Pages than apple-polishing the PAP by an ex-rogue cop.
Shame on the SHIT TIMES !!!
Shame on the Lionel De Apple Polisher !!!

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

I REFER to last Friday's Insight article ('3 Ps behind PAP's image problem'). This sentence in the report is most unfair to the Government:

'For instance, many Singaporeans were unhappy that they had to wait three years for an unqualified apology from the Government on the escape of terrorist detainee Mas Selamat Kastari. Mr Lee (Hsien Loong) apologised for it during a lunchtime rally at UOB Plaza during the recent campaign.'

In fact, then Deputy Prime Minister and Home Affairs Minister Wong Kan Seng did apologise and it was reported on the front page of The Straits Times on Feb 29, 2008. He apologised in Parliament on Feb28, the very next day after the escape. The front page of ST prominently quoted him as saying: 'This should never have happened. I am sorry that it has.'Was this not an apology plain and simple?

And on April 21, Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong said in Parliament: 'DPM Wong updated Parliament the very next day, and apologised for the lapse.'

He also added: 'Apologising? That was the first thing which Mr Wong Kan Seng did as Deputy Prime Minister in Parliament, the day after this occurred, and I think that is adequate. I would say that when the Deputy Prime Minister speaks, he speaks on behalf of the Government.'

Lionel De Souza

Ya Lionel bastard! I am sorry your mother had an affair with a fair skin keling snake and that's why you exist in this world! The gangster turned priest should have shot you dead and spare us all this grief!:oIo::oIo::oIo:

S

suicidalpap

After 20 years of porlumpar, what he got from PAP? Chairman of RC. Hahaha.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
next election they should find him as a candidate, for JOO CHIAT SMC

Those people who cast their vote for this character should all be sent to the IMH to have their brains checked. When talking about him remind me about the ancient saying whereby a killer set off on a pilgrimage to redeem himself from his previous sins. Anyway, forgive him, for he knows NOT what he is saying.

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sorry, the term smelly prawns means eurasian (chap cheng). I believe he is disqualified.

Remember, LKY doesn't mind a multiracial country but not for his family. Daughter elope with a ah neh. ha...ha...

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
He apologised in Parliament on Feb28, the very next day after the escape. The front page of ST prominently quoted him as saying: 'This should never have happened. I am sorry that it has.'

Lionel De Souza

Fucking talk cock. Netizen already said that this is not an apology already. He is sorry that it happened. He is not sorry that he allowed it to happened. This is akin to me fucking Lionel's mother and then saying to him "I'm sorry your mother kena fuck"

ballsathome

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

tm1.jpg

"Once a Rogue cop will always remain to be no matter how hard you try to polish"

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

In fact, then Deputy Prime Minister and Home Affairs Minister Wong Kan Seng did apologise and it was reported on the front page of The Straits Times on Feb 29, 2008. He apologised in Parliament on Feb28, the very next day after the escape. The front page of ST prominently quoted him as saying: 'This should never have happened. I am sorry that it has.'

Lionel De Souza

Those 52 years work that they did, they were paid,. They did not work for free or out of good will, they were paid astronomically, so stop harping on their "past" so-called good work. Bad or good, they were paid, so they had to do their job; so that's that.