• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

limpeh new shirt swee boh? bye bye i want to go kai kai liao

chowcheebye

Alfrescian
Loyal
north_korea_635x250_1434122422.JPG

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do you want to be his tailor??, one wrong stitch or cut.....it is firing squad, with anti-aircraft gun...scary!

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bet this fatty wont live past 50.
He now already diabetics gout high blood high chorlestrol.

chowcheebye

Alfrescian
Loyal

porlumpar: "boss, you look very hansum today"

tua pui sai: "ok since u know how to talk so sweet, i will only chop 1 hand and spare the life of your sister but all the rest of your family members must die"

porlumpar: "o thank you so much my sweet king, you are the most kind and mercy king"

chowcheebye

Alfrescian
Loyal

tua pui sai: "tonite want to go where cheong?

general kim chi: "sir, nkorea got no place to cheong, how about we go and anyhow shoot missiles into the sea?