• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lime or Lemon......

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Spoke to a relative of mine, was advocating drinking lime/lemon juice every morning.
Made from those freshly squeeze and mix with water and drink it firstly in the morning, when one wakes up....even before breakfast.

Which is better?. Lime or Lemon
Wouldn't drinking lime/lemon juice, though after mixed with water wouldn't it irritate the stomach, especially every morning, on an empty stomach.....
Was told it helps in brininging down BP.....

yahoo55

Alfrescian
Loyal
I like lime juice a lot.

Americans like to eat grapefruit or have grapefruit juice for breakfast, and I've since been influenced by them to eat grapefruit for breakfast.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
The two are distinctly different and identifiable from one another. Lime is a small round citric fruit. A lemon is a piece of shit automobile. Anyone can see the difference!

Cheers!

Please correct those who are "there", because lime and calamansi are different, although calamansi is sometimes called golden lime. :wink: