• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Life is so meaningless.

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not rich enough to retire. Not poor enough to forget about retirement. Full of responsibilties. Lonely without love. What is the meaning of life?

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Not rich enough to retire. Not poor enough to forget about retirement. Full of responsibilties. Lonely without love. What is the meaning of life?

Chin up brother. Be positive. Life will get better. :smile:

Sentinel

Alfrescian
Loyal

Listen buddy, it's not over until the fat lady sings. You still want to be alive when humankind lands on Mars with Mars One project.
So, hang in there.

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
In life there's always one time you will feel very down . That's life . Just try to be positive and don't treat life too seriously .

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;8heFGTmbB-E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8heFGTmbB-E&sns=em[/video]

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Too many responsibilities in life. Nobody take life seriously so I got no choice.

Try to relax abit . Everyone of us have our own responsibility too . Just keep telling yourself its not the end of the world , things will be fine . We all been to what you are going through now . Life is not a bed of roses .

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Try to relax abit . Everyone of us have our own responsibility too . Just keep telling yourself its not the end of the world , things will be fine . We all been to what you are going through now . Life is not a bed of roses .
If you had a chance to make it but is too tired of everything. What will you do?

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You know who has no time? A dead person.
While you still have time, make yourself happy for no one can make you really happy but yourself. Yes, only yourself.

If you keep drowning in sorrow and dejection, what is the point of living on? I don't think your parents give birth to you to see you wallowing in misery and unhappiness.

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
You know who has no time? A dead person.
While you still have time, make yourself happy for no one can make you really happy but yourself. Yes, only yourself.

If you keep drowning in sorrow and dejection, what is the point of living on? I don't think your parents give birth to you to see you wallowing in misery and unhappiness.

My mother screw quarter of my life and my wife finished the job.