• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LGBT Community: We Won’t Rest Until Section 377A Is Struck Down Completely!

Oracle

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.allsingaporestuff.com/2...until-section-377a-is-struck-down-completely/

LGBT-section-377A-singapore.jpg

Oracle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would suggest they hold their Pink Dot event in Metaverse, with free limited edition wearables and poap giveaways.

Please stop polluting HL Park.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I would offer them a compromise: 377A is abolished but the Constitution is amended which explicitly states that marriage is between a man and a woman. :cool:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm still pondering why some men prefer male assholes than the female vaginas ? Can some gays here enlighten me ?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Knn lah, the world is on the brink of WW3, nuclear destruction, complete annihilation, and the LGBTQblah blah blah is still pushing their agenda?! Whatever lah, let them fuck, suck and poke whatever they want. We have bigger things to worry about.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Knn lah, the world is on the brink of WW3, nuclear destruction, complete annihilation, and the LGBTQblah blah blah is still pushing their agenda?! Whatever lah, let them fuck, suck and poke whatever they want. We have bigger things to worry about.
As long as CAQ are concerned, nothing is bigger than another man's butt-hole.