• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lexus driver charged in Court

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lexus driver charged; man with him accuses media of making "hoo-ha over small matter"

The driver of the Lexus that allegedly ran a red light and hit a taxi and another car at a Rochor Road junction last Saturday has been charged in court.

Kelvin Seah Koon Yong, 30, who is self-employed, was charged with driving in a dangerous manner and with drink driving.

Seah was mostly silent..... but an elderly man who was with him reacted angrily to the reporters who were there and later hurled an expletive at press photographers outside the building. He accused them of "creating a big hoo-ha over a small matter".

Read the rest :
http://www.tnp.sg/content/lexus-driver-charged-man-him-accuses-media-making-hoo-ha-over-small-matter

See, Singaporeans can be worse than PRC FTs - "big hoo-ha" over a small matter.
Giving the younger Kelvin a maximum sentence of a stay in Changi resort and a driving ban shouldn't be a "big hoo-ha" either.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That old fool must be the father? Instead of feeling remorseful, he still want to kwai lan...

Well, I guess what type of f**ked up parents bring up what type of f**ked up children. No surprise that Kelvin Seah is like that!

Old man should thank his lucky star that his son did not end up like Ma Chi!!

:mad:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
myo539;r1099506 said:
Giving the younger Kelvin a maximum sentence of a stay in Changi resort and a driving ban shouldn't be a "big hoo-ha" either.

should ban these drunk drivers from driving for life!

johnsgp1

Alfrescian
Loyal
That old fool must be the father? Instead of feeling remorseful, he still want to kwai lan...

Well, I guess what type of f**ked up parents bring up what type of f**ked up children. No surprise that Kelvin Seah is like that!

Old man should thank his lucky star that his son did not end up like Ma Chi!!

:mad:

must be from those rich family, no respect for law..

jw5

Loyal
For all the condemnation that was heaped upon Ma Chi and the ah tiong ah sia kias,
it appears a breed of sinkie ah seah kias is slowly but surely growing as well.
All thanks to their useless parents who don't have no clue where their individual rights end
and public safety and consideration begin.
It appears that we are having to deal with a lot of fuckers these days, both local and foreign,
different nationalities, races, and education types and levels.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
For all the condemnation that was heaped upon Ma Chi and the ah tiong ah sia kias,
it appears a breed of sinkie ah seah kias is slowly but surely growing as well.
All thanks to their useless parents who don't have no clue where their individual rights end
and public safety and consideration begin.
It appears that we are having to deal with a lot of fuckers these days, both local and foreign,
different nationalities, races, and education types and levels.

most of these fuckers got one thing in common....

i got money, so screw you....
that's what parents are teaching by example to their kids...

i wonder about my newphews and step neices

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Kelvin is tested drunk insurance company will be damn happy, they immedaitgely denied
liability.. Kelvin would have to foot the bill!!

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
May 31, 2012 - 1:18am
today then you post? this piece of news is reported on 31st May. you siow liao huh?

So sorry to post it "so slow" - thought want to share share here with forummers. I didn't find it in this forum - and I don't buy New Paper either.

Why didn't you post it here earlier? Surely many will appreciate it.

keling is shit

Alfrescian
Loyal
So sorry to post it "so slow" - thought want to share share here with forummers. I didn't find it in this forum - and I don't buy New Paper either.

Why didn't you post it here earlier? Surely many will appreciate it.

Somebody posted it on that day already.