• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lewis Liar Hamilton condemns S'pore F1

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
This arsehole cheat who lied to race stewards during Australian GP is boey song wor

Haha, Liar Lewis, the road is meant for city driving like in my Geely, not for your expensive toy car and for chow ah guas

SINGAPORE (REUTERS) - Formula One world champion Lewis Hamilton took a swipe at Singapore's street circuit before qualifying on Saturday, calling the city-state's track 'very dangerous'.

The McLaren driver, out of contention for this year's title, complained that the road circuit was dusty and bumpy and that improvements promised last year had not been implemented.

'It's such a bumpy track and the ride on our car was quite poor,' Hamilton told reporters in the paddock at the Singapore Grand Prix.

'It's shaking so much. The car is bumping and bouncing and sliding. It's still very bad. I don't really think it's changed at all to be honest.' Hamilton also hit out at changes made to the chicane on turn 10, where curbs had been built up.

'It's a lot worse than last year,' Hamilton said. 'Last year, it was a weird little corner anyway but it was quite good - a quick left, right, left. Now it's big, fat curbs and there's no runoff, so it's very dangerous.

'I'm sure in the race someone will crash there. If someone blew a tire and had an over-steer moment and slid and hit one of those curbs, they would fly. It's not very safe.'

Hamilton said these issues had been raised at the drivers' meeting on Friday, and the sport's governing body the FIA would be asked for further improvements for 2010.

diversifyx2

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is very true that those road are not suitable for F1, just because they wanted the city view. They should have build another F1 track strickly for F1 elsewhere.

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
This arsehole cheat who lied to race stewards during Australian GP is boey song wor

Haha, Liar Lewis, the road is meant for city driving like in my Geely, not for your expensive toy car and for chow ah guas

SINGAPORE (REUTERS) - Formula One world champion Lewis Hamilton took a swipe at Singapore's street circuit before qualifying on Saturday, calling the city-state's track 'very dangerous'....

'I'm sure in the race someone will crash there. If someone blew a tire and had an over-steer moment and slid and hit one of those curbs, they would fly. It's not very safe.'

Hamilton said these issues had been raised at the drivers' meeting on Friday, and the sport's governing body the FIA would be asked for further improvements for 2010.

this is a bit like ayrton senna's premonition before his fatal crash...:(

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My sentiments too. I drive around that area quite a bit and it is bumpy. Having to lock down the city just for the race is also ridiculous.

What they can do is build a dedicated F1 track that is elevated along the current street circuit. This way, there will not need to be so much of a lockdown and still have a city view.

It is very true that those road are not suitable for F1, just because they wanted the city view. They should have build another F1 track strickly for F1 elsewhere.

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
My sentiments too. I drive around that area quite a bit and it is bumpy. Having to lock down the city just for the race is also ridiculous.

What they can do is build a dedicated F1 track that is elevated along the current street circuit. This way, there will not need to be so much of a lockdown and still have a city view.

No lah, better not have it here at all

Waste of time and money and terrible inconvenience to average citizen who doesnt give a fuck about toy cars running in circles, only those ah guas interested

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no he is right
you see all the car, hitting the road, at the bottom of their F1 car, spark coming,

what do you expect, you get FT from bangla to make road

such road will be top class in banglaland.

hey monaco have city race too, for 40-50 yrs, they have white european making the road flat, but sink city , we have cheap bangla.

what do you expect, road good enough for F1 car. i dun think so.

FT fault. and PAP fault to hire the FT.

SINGAPORE (REUTERS) - Formula One world champion Lewis Hamilton took a swipe at Singapore's street circuit before qualifying on Saturday, calling the city-state's track 'very dangerous'.

The McLaren driver, out of contention for this year's title, complained that the road circuit was dusty and bumpy and that improvements promised last year had not been implemented.

'It's such a bumpy track and the ride on our car was quite poor,' Hamilton told reporters in the paddock at the Singapore Grand Prix.

'It's shaking so much. The car is bumping and bouncing and sliding. It's still very bad. I don't really think it's changed at all to be honest.' Hamilton also hit out at changes made to the chicane on turn 10, where curbs had been built up.

'It's a lot worse than last year,' Hamilton said. 'Last year, it was a weird little corner anyway but it was quite good - a quick left, right, left. Now it's big, fat curbs and there's no runoff, so it's very dangerous.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what do you expect ?

cheap ah neh muslim call bangla to lay the road, did you look at the road in india.

they should ban singapore from the calendar, because they hire cheap to lay the road.

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
The McLaren driver, out of contention for this year's title, complained that the road circuit was dusty and bumpy and that improvements promised last year had not been implemented

It's true some of our roads designed by LTA idiots or scholars and absolutely no common sence .

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's true some of our roads designed by LTA idiots or scholars and absolutely no common sence .

Not only do we have idiot scholars designing roads but we have wannabe idiot businessmen who want to have F1 racecars on these roads.

Probably the same idiot scholars:confused:

Alot of comparison with Monacco but other than gambling what other business activity gets disrupted by the Monaco races? In Spore we having other' more important business activity that gets disrupted by holding the races downtown.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
just like the papee itself. this what u get when taxpayers' $ is being used to subsidize msian ftrash's dirty biz.

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
Liar Lewis pole position

I saw on Channel News Asia he drove against the arrow on the road, drove 280kmh in a 70km zone, drove without headlights, never pay ERP after going under gantry, changed lanes without signalling, drove in an illegally modified toy car

LTA better jail this liar

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Condemn our track yet make it No.1 WTF. Now turn around and say look forward to coming back Pui!

The real idiots is not Hamilton, he is just actoing like a spolit brat as he have not been winning much this year and trying to find excues if he lost.

The real idiots are those who agreed with his statement without understanding his mentality on why and what he is doing.

Hamilton wont be complaining about the Singapore track anymore after his win, but other racers might.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The real idiots is not Hamilton, he is just actoing like a spolit brat as he have not been winning much this year and trying to find excues if he lost.

The real idiots are those who agreed with his statement without understanding his mentality on why and what he is doing.

Hamilton wont be complaining about the Singapore track anymore after his win, but other racers might.

he won in hungary.

and his was right about the track dusty, did you see all the dust?

FT banglas did not sweep the dust away.

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
he won in hungary.

and his was right about the track dusty, did you see all the dust?

FT banglas did not sweep the dust away.

I saw the dust, was watching the whole race on TV.

But think about this, if you really are a champion, you can win in any condition no matter how dangerous or dirty or any condition that would be uncomfortable.

The mark of a champion is to be able to conquer all, and not whine when things dont look ideal.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I saw the dust, was watching the whole race on TV.

But think about this, if you really are a champion, you can win in any condition no matter how dangerous or dirty or any condition that would be uncomfortable.

The mark of a champion is to be able to conquer all, and not whine when things dont look ideal.

yeah tell the MIW not to promise F1 they will solved the flatness of road and the dust last year. when they know they cant.

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
yeah tell the MIW not to promise F1 they will solved the flatness of road and the dust last year. when they know they cant.

That is the MIW for you, they made all sort of promiese but so far had showed little results.

But then is there an alternative to MIW??

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I agree with his comment very dusty and bumpy. Why he cannot tell the truth on camera where sinkie just bla bla bla on behind don't dare to speak out loud.
Hopefully his comment will improve the road condition in that area will be good to all driver out there.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I agree with his comment very dusty and bumpy. Why he cannot tell the truth on camera where sinkie just bla bla bla on behind don't dare to speak out loud.
Hopefully his comment will improve the road condition in that area will be good to all driver out there.

the condition of the road is very good for travelling on 50-70 km/h, not so good if you are going 200-300 km/h.