• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lets talk about office bullies and how to deal with them

magical

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Office bullies are everywhere, and i am subjected to one in my office. This office bully of mine is a keyboard warrior, jiat bak nothing to do, write email critizing people. He can write almost anything about everything, from sars prevention to fire fighting. So far since my many years in the office, many people had left because of him and his emails. As i know he is a keyboard warrior, i siam him for many years but recently because i think he lack of targets, he keeps picking on me. These few weeks are hell for me, because i know from previous experience, anyone who shoots back at his emails, all subjected to more harrassment, because he is partly a director. He do not own the company but was appointed as one. Lucky the management knows of his pattern, otherwise more people will suffer. Anyone have this kind of colleague around and please share how you destress.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Easy. Create a Blogspot of him and link to his company, not under your real name.

Fuck him till cow come home and if his company profit margin affect, he will have to leave.

Smack, smack.

Office bullies are everywhere, and i am subjected to one in my office. This office bully of mine is a keyboard warrior, jiat bak nothing to do, write email critizing people. He can write almost anything about everything, from sars prevention to fire fighting. So far since my many years in the office, many people had left because of him and his emails. As i know he is a keyboard warrior, i siam him for many years but recently because i think he lack of targets, he keeps picking on me. These few weeks are hell for me, because i know from previous experience, anyone who shoots back at his emails, all subjected to more harrassment, because he is partly a director. He do not own the company but was appointed as one. Lucky the management knows of his pattern, otherwise more people will suffer. Anyone have this kind of colleague around and please share how you destress.

Last edited:

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal

I say you treat him even nicer and heap coals on his head.

then he will touched by you and changed for good.

冤冤相报何时了?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have an engineer friend who works in Jurong Island. He told me out of all the FTs, Burmese FTs are the easiest to work with. They go about their jobs efficiently and without fuss.

Ah Nehs, on the other hand, cannot be trusted. Talk a lot of shit, but nothing substantial ever gets done.

magical

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nabeh I even go to si beh lor pray to 虎爷(tiger god) and also 打小人 , also no improvement leh. Actually i wan to resign and find new job but worried if cant find job for 3 months jiatlat. Okay one bro mention create a blogspot of him, i tonite go home try.

magical

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro, i wanted to, very tempting but i afraid kanna suspect leh cos everyone in office knows i abit on the darkside. Very tempted to call my malaysian buddies, really no joke but my wife advised me against it, she say not worth it.

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, i wanted to, very tempting but i afraid kanna suspect leh cos everyone in office knows i abit on the darkside. Very tempted to call my malaysian buddies, really no joke but my wife advised me against it, she say not worth it.

I think you have a good and intelligent wife, heed her advice. :smile:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow! If management knows and yet allow the non-owner director to do these. Think time to look for a new job liaoz. Fuck type director with fucktype owners.

Not paiseh to say, no future company.

magical

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sometimes i wonder why people like him never have any karma! Btw he is a RI boy, always boasting in the office about his school. Knnb. .ccb pui Raffles Institution. The job pay is good, the work not so stressful, and only 5 days work, tats why i stayed in this company. Anybody any experience with this kind of shit please share with me.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
get a girl to walk pass in front of him, then turn around and accuse him of molest. Let him pee for a few months waiting for court hearing.

Girls get can free from case like this.

Good idea. Yes, girls are usually given the benefit of doubt.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
save and archive all his harassing emails, and escalate to your superiors. let your superiors escalate to his bosses. if all ignore the problem because they treat him more indispensable than you, it's time to look for another company. this must be a sinkie company with no office code of conduct in place. :rolleyes:

1nottiboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
go to boss. tell him that this notti director is UNFAIRLY picking on you. boss will check if its really unfair. but be prepared to leave if the boss says that your work really CMI.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have an engineer friend who works in Jurong Island. He told me out of all the FTs, Burmese FTs are the easiest to work with. They go about their jobs efficiently and without fuss.

Ah Nehs, on the other hand, cannot be trusted. Talk a lot of shit, but nothing substantial ever gets done.

That is his signature about Burmese, nothing to do with the story.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Ang mohs sama sama. Talk a lot of cock very little done.

Very frequently, during my meetings with ang mohs, I always think inside me, "this fucking ang moh is wasting my bloody time, beating around the bush, talking crap. Why dun we go straight to the point......"

Sometimes, I buay tahan and I just tell them off to "go straight to the point..."!!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

This bully is a keyboard warrior!! I wonder what is his race and who he voted for!

magical

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
One of my frens suggest using kong tao to help the world get rid of this filthy idiot, he say this should be a good deed. So we were searching and finally found one but i still thinking whether to call or not.

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One of my frens suggest using kong tao to help the world get rid of this filthy idiot, he say this should be a good deed. So we were searching and finally found one but i still thinking whether to call or not.

A bully is only a bully when you think that he is one. Spending time and effort to counter his behaviour means that he has succeeded. Be nonchalant.