• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Let's not open the door when PAP come knocking soon

wizard

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will start the ball rolling. I will not open the door when PAP visit and adjust the TV volume louder to indicate that there is indeed someone inside..

jw5

Loyal
I will start the ball rolling. I will not open the door when PAP visit and adjust the TV volume louder to indicate that there is indeed someone inside..

An englishman who supported the conservative party once said that when the labour party came calling, he would invite them in and keep them talking as long as possible.
When the conservative party came calling, he would tell them to move on and promise to vote for them. :wink:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ya, man! ...

wen dose burgers cum, tel dem all ur problems... original n fake! ... :eek: ... n demand solns ... :o

D

Didier Drogba

ya, man! ...

wen dose burgers cum, tel dem all ur problems... original n fake! ... :eek: ... n demand solns ... :o

wen dose burgers cum, tell dem to include chili sauce and make sure dat the beef or chicken is present. :eek:

fukyuman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dun waste your time. Whole thing carefully orchestrated. Their lackeys will find doors who would open for them. All wayang show.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I stocked up some dried cuttlefish and going to chew a few when they come to talk to me and get some of my fresh breath.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Why bro? They conned us for decades. Time to con them back. Assure them of your utmost support. Appear genuine when you express your appreciation. Pour them drinks. Invite them in. Make them grow in confidence. They will report to HQ, 'ground is sweet' etc. Make them miscalculate their popularity.

On voting day, give them back the medicine they fed us - vote opposition and kick MIW out. I'll be doing that. You should too, bro.

wizard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why bro? They conned us for decades. Time to con them back. Assure them of your utmost support. Appear genuine when you express your appreciation. Pour them drinks. Invite them in. Make them grow in confidence. They will report to HQ, 'ground is sweet' etc. Make them miscalculate their popularity.

On voting day, give them back the medicine they fed us - vote opposition and kick MIW out. I'll be doing that. You should too, bro.

I stand corrected as my dislike for them and to desire to FIX them have cloud my judgement.. Correct, I will try to delay their time as much as possible..Ask stupid question like will there be any upgrading in my area and my worries about FTs blar blar..

For the opposition, i will tell them go for the next house and i will vote for u on polling day.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I stand corrected as my dislike for them and to desire to FIX them have cloud my judgement.. Correct, I will try to delay their time as much as possible..Ask stupid question like will there be any upgrading in my area and my worries about FTs blar blar..

For the opposition, i will tell them go for the next house and i will vote for u on polling day.

Thanks, bro. I will also wave SL and team to my neighbour's. They don't need to talk to me. My vote went to them last round and same will happen again. But I will TCSS with Ah George when he comes.

fukyuman

Alfrescian
Loyal
It can backfire. They get second wind and decided walk extra hours. Cameramen and Televisions show your smiling face and all your friends decide to vote PAP because you look so happy.

Wear tattered singlet and washing your hands in fish water and rub your armpits before you engage in long winded talk. Be hard of hearing and keep repeated yourself. The one who can hold the longest we tabek you.

jw5

Loyal
It can backfire. They get second wind and decided walk extra hours. Cameramen and Televisions show your smiling face and all your friends decide to vote PAP because you look so happy.

Wear tattered singlet and washing your hands in fish water and rub your armpits before you engage in long winded talk. Be hard of hearing and keep repeated yourself. The one who can hold the longest we tabek you.

When you say backfire and second wind, do you mean that they pang pui isit? :biggrin:

I would be happy to rub my armpits and shake their hand, except that my armpit may be cleaner and better smelling than their hand. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Qantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, like dat must buy many bottles of Dettol to wash and disinfect my hands and house after they leave.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

Thats a good plan. Show them we can lie too, and let the voting results bite them in the arse.