• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

lets get rid of the Bangladeshis, Filipinos, Malaysians and Chinese, bec Africans

†††††

Alfrescian
Loyal
lets get rid of the Bangladeshis, Filipinos, Malaysians and Chinese, because Africans only cost $2 a day

World's richest woman calls for Australian workers to be paid $2 a day to compete with companies hiring cheap African staff

• Mining boss Gina Rinehart says Australian labour is becoming too costly
• Comments received criticism by PM Julia Gillard who insists cheap labour is 'not the Australian way'

na503fd0d9.jpg

he richest woman in the world warned her fellow countrymen they are becoming too expensive to employ.

‘The evidence is unarguable, Australia is indeed becoming too expensive and too uncompetitive to do export-oriented business,’ she said.

‘Furthermore, Africans want to work, and its workers are willing to work for less than $2 per day. Such statistics make me worry for this country's future.’

Daily Mail

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread878717/pg1

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah richest woman in the world but so fat and pai kua. Any of you want to try?

Drifter? Golden dragon switch from LWL to rineheart. At least this one doesn't look like a guy.

djent

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, I'm sure local employers might be thinking of the same thing, Africans can be had for $2 a day, which is vastly superior even to the rest of the neighbouring countries.

It is not impossible.

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just look at the african bums in KL. Low life cheating, murdering, raping and stealing fuckers. You cant trust an African. Let them come in droves and pay a heavier price than the blardy 2 bucks a day wage.