• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Let's be nice to each other in this section

Mean Boy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro Sam leong

U are right, its great to be nice to one aother... why must hate & dislike, why zap point, It would be great to turn all these words into "Rewards, like & love"
What the bible says is right, forgive and forget , love each other, we must love our enemies as love as we love ourselves... How nice would it be if this world there is no war.... Turn Hate into the world of Love. Only Love can heal a broken heart!

Yo Bro kiko, nice to see you here :p
Gotto agree with you again on your comments :biggrin:

Cheers Happi Happi and with lots of Love :wink:

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Click on your nick. You can list ALL your posts in chronological order from the latest to the earliest.

If you want to track threads, use the "subscribe" feature and then use the "quick links" menu at the top menu bar whenever you return.

Vbulletin is 10 times better than Delphi.

Sammy, you shud host your site with Invisionfree.com for it's so much friendlier. At your present site, can't upload signature and avatar is not animated. You cud also upload images and video clips directly if you pay a nominal sum of $10 annually.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Sammy, you shud host your site with Invisionfree.com for it's so much friendlier. At your present site, can't upload signature and avatar is not animated. You cud also upload images and video clips directly if you pay a nominal sum of $10 annually.

These features have nothing to do with the host. It's up to me whether to configure signature images and animated avatars.

Since you seem to want these features, I have enabled them.

Sam's Dad

Hello everybody,

Just passing by and dropping in for a quick sip of coffee...

Will come by again soon.

PS. No disrespect to you, Sam Leong, but I do have a daughter and her name is Sam.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
These features have nothing to do with the host. It's up to me whether to configure signature images and animated avatars.

Since you seem to want these features, I have enabled them.

If you've enabled animation for avatar, how come my breasts are still not trembling? And I can't upload an image within the size specification for my signature.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
If you've enabled animation for avatar, how come my breasts are still not trembling? And I can't upload an image within the size specification for my signature.

I have configured a signature image and an animated avatar. I have also increased the file size settings. Please try again.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have configured a signature image and an animated avatar. I have also increased the file size settings. Please try again.

My avatar's size is only 128 by 128 and I keep on getting this message: uploading failed. I've no difficulty uploading at Invisionfree. Sorry to bother you hor.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
My avatar's size is only 128 by 128 and I keep on getting this message: uploading failed. I've no difficulty uploading at Invisionfree. Sorry to bother you hor.

The limit I have set for avatars is 80x80 pixels. The limits are clearly specified.:rolleyes:

Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 80 by 80 pixels or 19.5 KB (whichever is smaller).

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
The limit I have set for avatars is 80x80 pixels. The limits are clearly specified.:rolleyes:

I give up. Tried to upload an animated image with a size of 70 by 80 pixels, it also failed.

Doesn't matter and thanks for your assistance.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
I give up. Tried to upload an animated image with a size of 70 by 80 pixels, it also failed.

Doesn't matter and thanks for your assistance.

If it failed, it's because it was larger than 19.5kb. You have to resize your avatar to within the limit if you want to upload it.

I keep the limits reasonably small to ensure that the forum pages load as quickly as possible for everyone. Huge animated gifs would bog down the loading of threads.

JavaMocca

Alfrescian
Loyal
It would be good if someone can recommend a software for resizing of images.
For image resizing, there are quite a few out there. If you are looking for an online image resizer, I would recommend http://www.picresize.com/
It has loads of features besides merely resizing the image. U can use it to resize your images and then post it to MySpace, Xanga, Facebook, and blog!

A simpler online tool is http://www.resizr.com/

Windoze users can use this tool Image Resizer, which is an XP download: http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/digitalphotography/learnmore/tips/eschelman2.mspx

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 80 by 80 pixels or 39.1 KB (whichever is smaller).

sig pic ...

Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 500 by 100 pixels or 19.5 KB (whichever is smaller).

tink max file size for sig pic is 2 small comparatively ... esp if it is n animated sig pic ...

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
It would be good if someone can recommend a software for resizing of images.

Why do you need "someone to recommend"? :rolleyes:

Why can't you just google the phrase "image resize"????:( It can be done online.

Anyone who owns the most basic of digital camera will have own image manipulation software that comes with the attached CD.

It would appear that the need for spoonfeeding is still alive and well in Singapore society.:p

nangka1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why do you need "someone to recommend"? :rolleyes:

Why can't you just google the phrase "image resize"????:( It can be done online.

Anyone who owns the most basic of digital camera will have own image manipulation software that comes with the attached CD.

It would appear that the need for spoonfeeding is still alive and well in Singapore society.:p
Don't you realise that maybe he's just making conversation? Like getting views for others if they have ideas. Please be more tolerant. That's the reason I'd stopped writing in your other forum. Looks like nothings changed yet.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Don't you realise that maybe he's just making conversation? Like getting views for others if they have ideas. Please be more tolerant. That's the reason I'd stopped writing in your other forum. Looks like nothings changed yet.

I have no problems with people asking for help if they can show that they have made some effort themselves.

I don't like people who just sit back and expect to be spoonfed. :rolleyes: