• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

@leongsam you are the ultimate disgrace to humanity

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who doesn't know that it was you who tried to seduce your father in law resulting in your own divorce.
You are a filthy whore.

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal
You another glockman clone stop telling lies when I clearly stated the posts that @Leongsam indiscriminately deleted are specific replies to posts everywhere spamming Gansiokbin. What a self entitled bastard Jeremy Quek to spam lies of Gansiokbin everywhere using various clones while demanding I keep to my threads. Pui!
Told you to behave ...now your spam post on unrelated thread about your issues have been removed

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gan Siokbin, you are a fucking disgrace, pathetic piece of smelly cunt. XTRA LARGE cunt.
Gan siokbin must be jumping soon ...
I hope she slice off her cheebye and nipples first? @ginfreely.

You're the village bicycle, town pump, city train. A total whore inside out.
:laugh:

You Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE stop spamming lies to bully people to win just because of your personal bias. Obviously the facts point to the opposite. In this forum of bullies, @strawberry will not say bullying is a bad decision in life and you have to suffer consequences for it just like @strawberry only son dead.View attachment 143500View attachment 143501