• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Leongsam! Please help me!

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With this kind of nonsensical threads no wonder all the good threads were pushed down and disappeared. :mad:

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I have been stalked by moniker KNNBCCB!
His avatar is so ugly and his nick is so vulgar!
I feel so threatened! :(
Please do not allow prestige member with great reputation like me being cyber bullied by a racist vulgar ugly member.:p

Don't act victim. You are one big piece of shit in this forum. Speak for yourself when you stalk people like me and insult people's parents. I feel so sad for your parents giving birth to a piece of shit like you!!

You are so shameless to assume that you are a prestige member with great reputation. Prestigate and reputation kee lan jiao!! You are nothing but a worthless notorious shit here. Your vulgarities are worst than his many more times.

Hey IHP, if you feel threatened, just fuck off from this forum and play with youself offline. Lagi not happy, go outside Parliament and fuck LHL arse and his PAP members dead. No point KPKB behind a freaking PC and also play victim!!

I'll upz KNNBCCB for the good job done!

:mad:

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
simi lan jiao ... shoo ! shoo !

An Zhua? You wanna count pubic hair or compare lan jiao length? :biggrin:

Ok lah, don't disturb you all liao. I still need all your votes for the upcoming SBF Supermoderator Election.

Don't angry ah :biggrin:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't act victim. You are one big piece of shit in this forum. Speak for yourself when you stalk people like me and insult people's parents. I feel so sad for your parents giving birth to a piece of shit like you!!

You are so shameless to assume that you are a prestige member with great reputation. Prestigate and reputation kee lan jiao!! You are nothing but a worthless notorious shit here. Your vulgarities are worst than his many more times.

Hey IHP, if you feel threatened, just fuck off from this forum and play with youself offline. Lagi not happy, go outside Parliament and fuck LHL arse and his PAP members dead. No point KPKB behind a freaking PC and also play victim!!

I'll upz KNNBCCB for the good job done!

:mad:

Talk so much for FUCK?

KAN NI NA BU CHAO CHEE BYE!
:oIo:

First of all, i have never cross words with you until recently. You came right at me with 4 INF immediately after TLG gave me 4 INF on the same night. You planned to ban me but failed. I only started taunting you from that day onwards. Members can check the past history postings between us to check whether what i said is true. You are the fucker playing victim here.:oIo:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Until now, Sam still refuses to come in :biggrin:

Really no face for IHP :p

Ya lor, KNN! This forum owner no empathy at all! I think because i never donate.:p

By the way, can you please talk to Leong. You are the Mod here but obviously there's many things that he does and you simply got no idea.:p
This is not right. :mad:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
By the way, can you please talk to Leong. You are the Mod here but obviously there's many things that he does and you simply got no idea.:p
This is not right. :mad:

I'll talk to him tonight if I see him and Scroobal at Lorong 18 tonight. Relax brother :smile: