• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Leongsam! Please help me!

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
please click on the help me button if you are asking for help..
press delete to exit :biggrin: :biggrin:

help-me-keyboard-67bb5d.jpg

I have been stalked by moniker KNNBCCB!
His avatar is so ugly and his nick is so vulgar!
I feel so threatened! :(
Please do not allow prestige member with great reputation like me being cyber bullied by a racist vulgar ugly member.:p

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Not durian season yet but mandai zoo at night got a lot of activities.... :biggrin:

Really meh brother? Last public holiday(forgot what festival), was a Friday. I took my PRC gf to pulau ubin and so many people were picking durians. When I took bus and pass by SLE, also saw those durians on the trees...But local durians really cannot make it. 2 days ago, I saw a old man with a bicycle of durians. He went to pick at dunno where. bought one for $8 and KNN, inside only 4 seeds. But the meat very thick...

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why you reporting your own clone? Are you ok? :biggrin:

hi there

1. raid, i thought monday was som weird day.
2. yesterday was alright!
3. come today, all hell break loose again!
4. machiam ts and clone have not taken any medication so far.
5. :biggrin:

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You not happy my O level 6 points? Lai lah, tonight 12am outside Mandai Zoo, we thrashed it out like men. See who can pick the most durians within 1 hour. Win or lose, we keep it among ourselves. After that, we hold hand go and say hello to Ramseth who is staying nearby :o

I suggest you start a IFPT - Individual Fucking Proficiency Test.

station 1. whose lan jiao is longer
station 2. ?
station 3. ?
station 4. ?
station 5. who can cum most time

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
hi there

1. raid, i thought monday was som weird day.
2. yesterday was alright!
3. come today, all hell break loose again!
4. machiam ts and clone have not taken any medication so far.
5. :biggrin:

As usual, Sam is testing his social project. So when every monkey sees the Monkey God creating havoc, they follow suits :biggrin:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You are better off making a police report at your friendly neighbourhood police post. I am sure the nice Police uncle will write down your statement and hand it to the IO who will chuck it to the bottom of 'most important cases' folder :biggrin:

hi there

1. wiki, the 2nd option.
2. see your mp loh!

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I suggest you start a IFPT - Individual Fucking Proficiency Test.

station 1. whose lan jiao is longer
station 5. who can cum most time

I prefer to see who got more pubic hair. this one can ask Erection2011 to be referee and help to count :biggrin:

BicycleChain

Alfrescian
Loyal
I prefer to see who got more pubic hair. this one can ask Erection2011 to be referee and help to count :biggrin:

The only way to count pubic hairs is to snip them off over a piece of cloth and then use a pincer to count one by one. You can't just count them using fingers.

Also, you need a magnifying glass.