• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Leongsam mother pass aways

Vigilante911

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yo whoever you're, stop it. No one knows each other, so dun take it so serious.

What issue, can slowly open up and talk about it. Dun kancheong spider and KBKP lah.

lkjhgfdsa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those MotherFucker Who Zapped me, Your Whole Family Will Die by Lightning strikes!

Those CheeBye Kia Pretend to be a Good Guy, Who up me, ride bicycles will knock down by Lorry!

Last edited:

hsienloong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those MotherFucker Who Zapped me, Your Whole Family Will Die by Lightning strikes!

Those CheeBye Kia Pretend to be a Good Guy, Who up me, ride bicycles will knock down by Lorry!

here... kopi kopi.... here... kopi kopi...
now kopi if you were to take your middle finger out from your ass
then you would not make typo error.

Oh...

Heard from your mother the bitch you are a "GAY DOG" with a fetish for man.
Your mother the bitch said you like to go around talking young man in the forum.
Your mother the bitch said you emulate the young man style, writing style and woo him with sweet words
if you have fallen for that young man.
Your mother the bitch told me you did that to many young school boys before and got caught and punished.
now you are out and have developed a fetish for young and matured man instead.

Last edited: